What Would You Do?

There are a few obvious holes on this team that need filled and some personnel changes that should probably be made. I'm putting this up to be something constructive. Please, try not to rant and rave too much. Let's see if we can really put our heads together and come up with something constructive (even though Herm can't use the internet and will never see this).

First, I would pull Sackintosh and put in Richardson or even try moving Taylor over.

Second, I'm starting Thigpen again next week. I know, I know. Some will want to crucify me for that but there is no QB's currently available that I would want. Maybe a trade could be worked out for somebody but I am not giving up our first round pick for Quinn. No way. If Tyler struggles, I'm bringing Huard in off the bench to try and salvage what he can from it. Then, I'm going to give Ingle a shot if I feel he has the offense down well enough the next week. If not, the I'm going back to Damon. Hopefully, Thig can redeem himself.

Third. Say what you want about Napo, but our defense looked better last year with him in the lineup. He was second on the team in tackles. Pat Thomas is out and Harris gets the nod from me.

Lastly, I would try to be a little more deceptive with the plays called when we change personnel from LJ to Charles and vise versa. Everybody expects Charles to get the screen or outside run and LJ up the middle. Nothing dramatic, just try LJ on a screen or two-- something like that. Basically, try the changeup a little more.