Thread: bj sams

Default bj sams

is anybody liking what they are seeing out of him or are you like me and want to see what jamaal charles can do on kickoffs or even savage we need a spark from somewhere bj has not been to bad though on kickoffs he is averaging 20.0 and punts 8.0 a big key i guess is he is not turning it over.so i guess we will play it conservative sound familiar

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    is anybody liking what they are seeing out of him or are you like me and want to see what jamaal charles can do on kickoffs or even savage we need a spark from somewhere bj has not been to bad though on kickoffs he is averaging 20.0 and punts 8.0 a big key i guess is he is not turning it over.so i guess we will play it conservative sound familiar
    I haven't been impressed but he does run forward instead of side to side. He does seem to get tackled really easy though oike isn't putting up much of a fight.

Since this is a youth movement we should have seen Savage getting some work, but that would be just consistent with Herm's inconsistency.

i think we should use charles more..he looks like he would be a devin hester type kickoff returner....he definitely has the speed..