Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whining

Default Whining

So some, who shall remain nameless, are saying some of us fans are whining. They say we're down on our team. Look, I don't get all wishy washy and hop on the emotional bandwagon. I look at numbers, wins, loses and at the heart players have. So far, not too many of those things are real great. We have players who arguably maybe shouldn't even be playing, coaches who shouldn't be coaching and GM's who shouldn't be managing. The numbers so far are pretty dismal. Even the numbers against the Patriots are suspect after the pounding Miami just dished out to them.

NFL rankings

Offense

Points 30th
    Yards 28th
    Passing Yards 28th
    Rushing Yards 16th

Defense

Points Allowed 25th
    Yards Allowed 25th
    Passing Yards Allowed 4th(Amazing, I know)
    Rushing Yards Allowed 31st

Defensively we're ranked 25th overall.
    Offensively we're ranked 28th overall.
    Kicking we're ranked 32nd overall.
    Field goals we're ranked 30th(3 way tie for last) overall.
    kick returns we're ranked 19th overall.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    So some, who shall remain nameless, are saying some of us fans are whining. They say we're down on our team. Look, I don't get all wishy washy and hop on the emotional bandwagon. I look at numbers, wins, loses and at the heart players have. So far, not too many of those things are real great. We have players who arguably maybe shouldn't even be playing, coaches who shouldn't be coaching and GM's who shouldn't be managing. The numbers so far are pretty dismal. Even the numbers against the Patriots are suspect after the pounding Miami just dished out to them.

NFL rankings

Offense

Points 30th
    Yards 28th
    Passing Yards 28th
    Rushing Yards 16th

Defense

Points Allowed 25th
    Yards Allowed 25th
    Passing Yards Allowed 4th(Amazing, I know)
    Rushing Yards Allowed 31st

Defensively we're ranked 25th overall.
    Offensively we're ranked 28th overall.
    Kicking we're ranked 32nd overall.
    Field goals we're ranked 30th(3 way tie for last) overall.
    kick returns we're ranked 19th overall.

Prime example of what i'm talking about just look at your post, lol. The only positive number you have posted is followed up by a d-bag sarcastic remark.... Seriously and you wonder why I questioned your posts??

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post

I have met Garcia.... you are out of line!
    Lighten up! I don't know him or you and you don't know me. Isn't that why we're all tough guys with opinions on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Prime example of what i'm talking about just look at your post, lol. The only positive number you have posted is followed up by a d-bag sarcastic remark.... Seriously and you wonder why I questioned your posts??
    Are you still here?

I have a great Idea for anyone who doesnt want to read the nagative crap spewing from Gregg anymore - Add him to your ignore list. Then when all he hears is crickets he might go do it somewhere else . I really think everyone is entitled to an opinion.And I am entitled not to listen to it any more ( Ignore ) .

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Lighten up! I don't know him or you and you don't know me. Isn't that why we're all tough guys with opinions on the internet?

I pick the homers to win then!!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I have a great Idea for anyone who doesnt want to read the nagative crap spewing from Gregg anymore - Add him to your ignore list. Then when all he hears is crickets he might go do it somewhere else . I really think everyone is entitled to an opinion.And I am entitled not to listen to it any more ( Ignore ) .
    he speaks truth
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I pick the homers to win then!!
    ive given out too much rep in the last 24 hours... rep anyway... this means I win... (yea... i capitalized the i and put a lotta d...o...t...s... in this)......
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Wonderful idea. The rest of us will have intelligent discussion.

Greg posted FACTS!. If anybody disagrees w/ him then post your facts, not opinions.

The only facts you that all you happy goers have is that Carl Peterson has 1 playoff win in his 20 years of being here. And we have 1 SB since 1970!

I understand being positive, its okay. But for some of us:

Going to Arrowhead for fellow Chiefs fans isnt enough.

Going to "Watch" the Chiefs isnt enough. We must see them win! If not that, fight, scratch and claw....EVERY TIME!

Do any of you have children? Do you truly love him/her/them. Im a die hard Chiefs Fan, and have been since I could remember.......But because Im hard on the Chiefs.....that proves how much I love them.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 09-23-2008 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Every post in this thread created by you is whinning about a whinner. Ironic HUH... Your post had nothing intelligent in it other than bashing a person for constant whinning and negative post towards that person becuase he or she failed to bend over and take it in the arse the same as you.

Carl Peterson has been here for 20 years without a superbowl appearance. Lets all get in a circle jerk and sing Kumba Ya the fans who have had enough of losing the junk for wanting to win.

This team is a joke. When a group Raider fans can be an arse at arrowhead and get Chiefs fans thrown out. (which I witnessed in section 123 around row 15) There is issues. When there is Atlanta Fans pointing at Chiefs fans and just laughing. We have issues. When the Chiefs lose to the Lions. We have issues. When another team rebuilding like Miami destroys the Pats, we have issues.

Chiefs fans are allowed to get their pride hurt. They have a right to be upset with the 0-12 losing streak. Not everyone has to ignore reality and act like we will win the following week just because it is our team and we are playing the Broncos. Obvious, the person whinning is a fan or they wouldn't take the time to whine.

So please continue hating on a Chiefs fan for wanting more. It makes a lot of sense.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast