Thread: KCSUPERFANS needs members help

Default KCSUPERFANS needs members help

KCSUPERFANS has recently restructed and are looking to highlight great organizations and people making a difference though charity activities. Here's what we are looking, please send your stories to www.kcsuperfans.com.
    Become a KCSUPERFAN and make a difference in kids lives!!

The KCSUPERFANS have had an amazing run the first 2 and half years. We were deciding on if we were going to stay at our current level of commitment or expand and take KCSUPERFANS to a whole new level. We finally decided to expand and live up to the name KCSUPERFANS instead of the KC'CHIEFS'SUPERFANS. We also want to squash the image that you have to dress up to be a Superfan. In the future the website will promote other team's superfans, the people who are passionate about a team and who move mountains in their community, charity organizations, events and inspirational stories. Our definition of a KCSUPERFAN is anyone who follows a team with passion and more importantly desires or helps less fortunate people, especially kids.

IF you answer yes to any of the following questions or have the desire to do any of them. Let us know and become a KCSUPERFAN!!

Are you passionate about the Chiefs, Royals, Brigade, Titans, Shockers, Storm, Kaos, a high school team or any local college including KU, K-State, MU, Nebraska or Iowa?

Do you or have desire to volunteer in anyway to better your community?

Do or have the desire to work for or know of any great charitable organizations that needs to be promoted?

Do you know of any events needing to be promoted, especially ones dealing with kids?

Do you love kids?

Do you want to promote excitement about your team? Provide websites, articles, forums, photos, etc for others to find more about your team.

Do you know of any one that is inspiration or know of stories about inspirational people?

Do you have the desire to work on projects that the KCSUPERFANS currently have, such as our comic book, ultimate fan experience, Superfan footballs or simply by volunteering at events?

Do you love to write articles, love website maintance, newsletter publication, event coordinating, sponsorship work, fundraising coordination, or any other of the jobs that make KCSUPERFANS successful?

The KCSUPERFANS do not provide compensation to workers or volunteers, It is strictly a volunteer organization, but the rewards far outweigh any monetary gain. The reward of seeing the children's smiling faces and knowing you impacted their lives in a positive way is the best reward and the best feeling in the whole world. Please send us information about yourself, organization, events, etc through our contact link. At the very least click on 'Become a Superfan' link to receive our newsletter. Also please pass along our website to all of your friends because we're sure it is for some of them. Together lets impact communities throughout the Superfan Nation, move mountains and change people's live the better, especially kids!!!

Outstanding! :)

Those guys have to be the nicest guys around. I met a few of them in KC when I was down there and one of them came out to a sports store I was at and took me out to meet people and we all went tailgaiting on Sunday. They really went out f their way to make sure I had a good time while I was down there, If they will do that forme I can imagine how dedicated they are to their community and the people of KC. My hats off to the KCSUPERFANS!! I also carry their card in my wallet.

i am joining
    :character00112:

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    i am joining

Cool! :)

kcxfactor,

Are you guys selling anymore "chances" for anything?

it looks damn cool
    :character00112: