Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt Brennan... Carson Palmer???

Default Colt Brennan... Carson Palmer???

Think Carl may try to save his job by doing something crazy?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Personally, I would just like to see us give up on Croyle and go for just about anyone at this point! We started Thigpen last week? Now we start Huard now? I guess we are going to start the WR/QB next week? Lets go for someone!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Personally, I would just like to see us give up on Croyle and go for just about anyone at this point! We started Thigpen last week? Now we start Huard now? I guess we are going to start the WR/QB next week? Lets go for someone!
    No, next week its Ingles turn, we must be fair and share the starting QB time.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    No, next week its Ingles turn, we must be fair and share the starting QB time.
    Yeah, I forgot about him!

i do not know if that is going to happen i was listening to an interview herm was doing yesterday on sirius nfl radio and he was talking about how the broncos were so patient with cutler and that they needed to do the same i only caught the end of the interview but that is what i got from it

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i do not know if that is going to happen i was listening to an interview herm was doing yesterday on sirius nfl radio and he was talking about how the broncos were so patient with cutler and that they needed to do the same i only caught the end of the interview but that is what i got from it

I have family that live in Denver, and we have had this discussion. The diffrence is? Cutler showed a HELL of alot more promise than Croyle has. Croyle has proven he cant take a hit so why should we keep him any longer than we need to just for him so end up on IR? I would certainly trade Croyle in his first year for Cutler in his first year! I felt that way then!

I have family that live in Denver, and we have had this discussion. The diffrence is? Cutler showed a HELL of alot more promise than Croyle has. Croyle has proven he cant take a hit so why should we keep him any longer than we need to just for him so end up on IR? I would certainly trade Croyle in his first year for Cutler in his first year! I felt that way then!
    agree 100% i about choked when i heard herm saying that

Yep, as much as I hate the Donkeys. Cutler had a lot more upside than Croyle ever did. Croyle was given two years to blossom and he hasnt.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

plus shannarat has a cheating, chop-blocking front o-line and our front line,atleast the right side, are old and bad.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I'd love to have Colt Brennan with us.King Carl should go after him right now.A player like Colt Brennan can be considered as the future for us at the quarterback position if now for Croyle.Colt Brennan fits our system perfectly because he's suited for a offense that can put up points.While watching his College games,I've noticed that he has blown out teams by 30 points or more on a consecutive basis.Reminds me of when Trent used to do that to opposing defenses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12