Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beat Denver!

Default Beat Denver!

It would be a huge step in the right direction if we could do it. I know the fans are tired of losing but these players are the ones who really NEED a win. They need to prove to themselves and everyone else that they have the ability and that they belong in the NFL.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Love my chiefs....but fat chance..

yeah, we aren't gonna beat anyone.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well one good thing is that the Chiefs usually have defeated their division rivals at Arrowhead. And in a divisional rivalry an inferior team still pulls out the upsets at times. There's more familiarity from having played each other twice every year, as well as more intensity because it's a hated team. So I think the Chiefs have a better chance against Denver than they do against other 3-0 teams such as the upcoming home game against Tennessee.

Still it's not likely. Denver and Cutler are racking up the points and we have a weak secondary with rookie cornerbacks. GO CHIEFS though! Would be a huge win. Going to 2 games out of first instead of falling to 4. As well as finally ending the long losing streak.

One good thing to take away from this game is Dorseys got his name called quite a bit for tackles . Having him get more used to NFl Speed is gonna pay off for him. He Stopped that little bowling ball of a running back a few times and looked very good filling gaps.

chiefs couldnt beat an egg.....

I bet my house that the Broncos win by ATLEAST 3 touchdowns! Its a sad time for a chief fan.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I bet my house that the Broncos win by ATLEAST 3 touchdowns! Its a sad time for a chief fan.
    I still see us going 0-16, even if LJ did look like his former self, yesterday. We don't have a defense or a passing game.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    It would be a huge step in the right direction if we could do it. I know the fans are tired of losing but these players are the ones who really NEED a win. They need to prove to themselves and everyone else that they have the ability and that they belong in the NFL.

Are you going to the game? I hope so, but then again - I dont want you to throw anyone over the edge!! - I hope we win too! Thats all I am gonna say about that!

probably not going to happen but i have seen shannahan teams fall flat on there face before screw the donkeys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast