Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Huard to start Sunday

Default Huard to start Sunday

This just shows you how inconsistent the Chiefs management is. We are no longer following the plan of sticking with the youth movement. We wasted a chance last week on an experiment that Herm has already given up on. I guess Thigpen struggled enough on game tape that Herm decided to pull Thigpen for the start.

Ironically every fan in the NFL realized that he needed to be pulled after the first three drives last Sunday.

You are asking fans to be patient and let the team grow, and after three weeks of pain and torture you are foldin. Might was well cut Thigpen now, if you aren't going to continue the youth movement that you commited us to.

Quote Originally Posted by zachl View Post
    what's that supposed to mean? That you are big time or something because you have been on the site longer than me? So does that make you old?
    Hunh?

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I agree with your assessment. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be wasting time, draft picks or money on a QB trade. It will change nothing about how this team performs. There are so many glaring holes in this team that if rebuilding is how they do this, it's going to be 4-6 more seasons before a playoff caliber team takes the field. There's just no way we'll be ready in 2 or 3 like Carl and Herm would like us to believe. If those two clowns are shown the door this season and someone else is brought in we may be able to accelerate the number of seasons. But with these two dummies, it's painfully obvious they have no clue how to rebuild or evaluate talent. At its most basic level, Herm has no clue on how to coach a single game.
    I got that. I just wanted to try and keep our main focus on that line. All QBs play poorly with alot of pressure. So I don't have any idea what our current QBs can do.

Quote Originally Posted by zachl View Post
    what's that supposed to mean? That you are big time or something because you have been on the site longer than me? So does that make you old?
    Hey, first lesson, don't get so defensive.

It was mearly meant to point out that you are new to the site if you think anyone (well outside of a couple) here likes Herm Edwards.

Go back and read some of the other posts.

So it was not meant to mean anything more than you have not been here very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hey, first lesson, don't get so defensive.

It was mearly meant to point out that you are new to the site if you think anyone (well outside of a couple) here likes Herm Edwards.

Go back and read some of the other posts.

So it was not meant to mean anything more than you have not been here very long.
    Even less like carl peterson.

Cool Listen to your..

We have something to give once in a while..Psss We need Qb-2nd round/1st O-line.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7mTFsyee34"]YouTube - Funny Old People[/ame]

The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011