Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Huard to start Sunday

Default Huard to start Sunday

This just shows you how inconsistent the Chiefs management is. We are no longer following the plan of sticking with the youth movement. We wasted a chance last week on an experiment that Herm has already given up on. I guess Thigpen struggled enough on game tape that Herm decided to pull Thigpen for the start.

Ironically every fan in the NFL realized that he needed to be pulled after the first three drives last Sunday.

You are asking fans to be patient and let the team grow, and after three weeks of pain and torture you are foldin. Might was well cut Thigpen now, if you aren't going to continue the youth movement that you commited us to.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Bike you are a superstar on Chiefs crewd which is superb but there is no way in hell I can imagine seeing Thigpen rip apart the Broncos defense.Should've of he did that against weaker defenses such as the Falcons and Raiders.It didn't happen.That's why Herm won't consider allowing Thigpen do that to the Broncos defense.I also mentioned in another post that Adrian Jones was a disaster which is true.We should've kept McIntosh at left tackle next to B-dub and allow Albert to play right guard or right tackle.
    Superstar? Uh, I'm a newbie here. The only thing I'm a superstar at is beer guzzling.
    Dude, you need to actually say whats coming out of your mouth, listen to it, THEN type it on your keyboard.
    Defensive rankings as of week 3:
    Atlanta - 15
    Jokeland-21
    Denver - 30
    I looked this sh!t up on espn.com. But If you keep up with the nfl at all, you would have already known that Denvers defense is terrible this year, even worse than ours. IMO, starting Thig at home against this defense would have been good experience for him. Toss him out after 1st quarter if he ain't moving the team.
    But they pay other people to make those decisions...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Superstar? Uh, I'm a newbie here. The only thing I'm a superstar at is beer guzzling.
    Dude, you need to actually say whats coming out of your mouth, listen to it, THEN type it on your keyboard.
    Atlanta - 15
    Jokeland-21
    Denver - 30
    I looked this sh!t up on espn.com. But If you keep up with the nfl at all, you would have already known that Denvers defense is terrible this year, even worse than ours. IMO, starting Thig at home against this defense would have been good experience for him. Toss him out after 1st quarter if he ain't moving the team.
    We should hang out!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We should hang out!
    Beer guzzlers unite!!!!
    SHUT IT

burp! ok when, hopefully in Nov at Arrowhead, burp!

It would help if our QB's werent getting killed on every other play.

thank god we're finally putting Huard in. Its obvious that neither one of these guys is starting calibur.

But Huard gives us the best chance.

Atlanta - 15
    Jokeland-21
    Denver - 30

Herm should've been tossed Thigpen out and should've of never let him return after the half against the Falcons.Face it......Thigpen sucks.Herm just wanted to use him for the youth movement at the quarterback position.It makes no sense to allow Thigpen to throw 2 INTS against the Broncos in the first quarter then replace him.Take notice that Damon isn't accustomed to throwing interceptions and we can rely on him to move the chains against the Broncos.Let's hope we get the win and build off of it while keeping Damon as QB until the Rainbow City slugger comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Herm should've been tossed Thigpen out and should've of never let him return after the half against the Falcons.Face it......Thigpen sucks.Herm just wanted to use him for the youth movement at the quarterback position.It makes no sense to allow Thigpen to throw 2 INTS against the Broncos in the first quarter then replace him.Take notice that Damon isn't accustomed to throwing interceptions and we can rely on him to move the chains against the Broncos.Let's hope we get the win and build off of it while keeping Damon as QB until the Rainbow City slugger comes back.
    HuH? You sound pretty anxious to get back Croyle - who-btw-has yet to win an nfl game.
    What a pick-me-up that'll be!
    SHUT IT

HuH? You sound pretty anxious to get back Croyle - who-btw-has yet to win an nfl game.
    What a pick-me-up that'll be!
    Tim...err...I mean Grbac just likes to stir up crap. One week he likes Huard the next he likes Croyle and next week he'll be talking about trying to get Warren Moon out of retirement. It just depends which ID he logs in with on a particular day
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-26-2008 at 05:15 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Tim...err...I mean Grbac just likes to stir up crap. One week he likes Huard the next he likes Croyle and next week he'll be talking about trying to get Warren Moon out of retirement. It just depends which ID he logs in with on a particular day
    Didn't he want to get Grbac out of retirement once, too?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast