Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Huard to start Sunday

Default Huard to start Sunday

This just shows you how inconsistent the Chiefs management is. We are no longer following the plan of sticking with the youth movement. We wasted a chance last week on an experiment that Herm has already given up on. I guess Thigpen struggled enough on game tape that Herm decided to pull Thigpen for the start.

Ironically every fan in the NFL realized that he needed to be pulled after the first three drives last Sunday.

You are asking fans to be patient and let the team grow, and after three weeks of pain and torture you are foldin. Might was well cut Thigpen now, if you aren't going to continue the youth movement that you commited us to.

Everything else said, I wish Huard the best of luck sunday against brokeback donks (stole from moefoe).
    Hang in there, Damon. We need a win.
    Kick some donkey a$$!!!
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Didn't he want to get Grbac out of retirement once, too?
    WHAT? Wheres my spoon so I can gouge out my eyes from what im reading! Do we have to go back into the whole Grbac v Gannon thing?! For the love of god, leave it alone!

I wanted to have this thread resurface so all you thigpen fans can go on and look at how stupid your post were.

Go ahead and read them. Huard fans read them too, Heck! everybody read them.

I dont want to even hear of anybody mention Thig to touch that ball ever again after what Huard did to the 3-0 donks!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Wow after 1 start your know that Thigpen isnt any good, why exactly are you not an NFL head coach. From your criteria I believe you would have cut over 95 percent of all current NFL quarterbacks. I dont know that Thigpen has a future in the NFL but to throw him under the bus after 1 start ... and with an oline that hasnt protected him like a person would like with a young player. Just WOW. I found stats for Peyton Mannings first game I believe, Game 1

P Manning

21-37 302 yards 1 TD 3 Ints

Colts lose to Miami 24-15

Yes he piled up the yards but he also threw three INTs and lost the game, would you have said he wasnt going to be an NFL QB and sent him packing also. Again WOW.

What a strange source for me to find some sanity.

J/K McL.

How are we now all so positive that Thigpen doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL starter?

Yet, somehow, we are still unsure about Croyle?

Really?

Croyle has looked like crap for what... ten starts?

Thigpen looked like crap for a couple of games.

WTF are we looking at? One game makes a career?

Someone want to explain Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman to me then?

Both of those guys looked like absolute garbage as rookies. Now, they are both Super Bowl champions, and HOFers (Manning has already secured his spot)

Not to mention, that through the first three games, we had the worste pass-protection in the NFL.

How does anyone make these kind of judgements on these guys, with the crap circumstances that they are dealing with?

I'm not trying to say that any of those judgements are incorrect. I just don't see how anyone can make such quick assessments.

Hell, Huard had a great game. He must be HOF material.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I wanted to have this thread resurface so all you thigpen fans can go on and look at how stupid your post were.

Go ahead and read them. Huard fans read them too, Heck! everybody read them.

I dont want to even hear of anybody mention Thig to touch that ball ever again after what Huard did to the 3-0 donks!
    You may want to re-read all your posts. Thats what stupid really is.
    It takes more than a game and a half nfl experience to become a winning qb.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    You may want to re-read all your posts. Thats what stupid really is.
    It takes more than a game and a half nfl experience to become a winning qb.
    Whats up with everybody acting like Im saying Huard if a HOF?

Im saying Thig is a piss load worse than Huard, and he shoudve been in there a lot earlier.

Im mean my god man, Huard just help break our worse streak and your acting like we STILL shouldve put Thig in!
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 09-30-2008 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Whats up with everybody acting like Im saying Huard if a HOF?

Im saying Thig is a piss load worse than Huard, and he shoudve been in there a lot earlier.

Im mean my god man, Huard just help break our worse streak and your acting like we STILL shouldve put Thig in!
    I'm just saying that fans that wanted Thig to do well shouldn't be called out as stupid. We tried him, didn't work - move on. The next time we put him in there he may throw for 4 td's and 400 yards. Who knows. But right now Huard is our best shot at winning.
    SHUT IT

huard is our best qb right now...all i can say is keep him in the game until brodie comes back...

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    huard is our best qb right now...all i can say is keep him in the game until brodie comes back...
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    Just posted about Huard on another thread. I agree use him as the starter (instead of Thigpen). But also even when Brodie comes back. (Unless Huard struggles a lot, of course). Especially if we win a second straight game having been 9.5 underdogs in both. If Huard gets us to 2-3 then why switch to Croyle?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast