This term has always made wonder. Why is it that we call people who cheer and love their team Homers? Is it a Homer Simpson thing and we are all dumb? Is it because we think positively and all the other fans out there think we are stupid? Do you honestly think that we do not see that we are 0-3 with a good Broncos team coming to town on Sunday? I know you guys who complain about the team have every right to do it and I have no problem with it. I will argue about it with you, but in the end you are all entitled to your opinions, but I am getting pretty tired of hearing how high and mighty you get because you googled a couple of stats, ignored the good stats and then posted them into a Chiefs bashing article. I guess what it really comes down to is how you feel about the Chiefs. I know how I feel about the Chiefs and I am pretty sure that every single person that I meet every single day knows how I feel about them. For the rest of you who feel the need to call us positive fans Homers, I suggest you watch the name calling. I have a name for people who like a team when they are winning and then b!tch and complain about the team when they are losing. They are called BANDWAGON fans. So I look forward to hearing all your refreshing comments from you "diehard" fans when we are back on the winning track.