Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs Hard Knocks

Default Chiefs Hard Knocks

HBOs series, "Hard Knocks" will be featuring the Kansas City Chiefs, this season.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/06...s_this_summer/

It is a show based on a teams training camp. Centering on what it takes to make an NFL team. It focuses on rookies, and what it's like, to attend an NFL training camp.

Some may remember, Todd Heap, going through training camp, for all the world to see, with the Baltimore Ravens. This year, Us, Chiefs fans, will have the opportunity to watch our own rookie players, go through the same thing.

This is a great thing, for us. I hope that each of us will be able to enjoy it. Personally, I can't wait to hear Gunny yelling at a bunch of rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I already watchid it twice n Sunday, but I will be watching again tonite too!

NFL Network is sweet!

It's the only channel I watch

I feel cheated and lied to. My satellite guide and the NFL network site said the Chiefs were on today at 8:00 and I turned it on to see the Cardinals. Sorry for the misinformation, I am going to call Roger Godell in the morning and see if we can get something done to rectify this situation. Again...my apologies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I feel cheated and lied to. My satellite guide and the NFL network site said the Chiefs were on today at 8:00 and I turned it on to see the Cardinals. Sorry for the misinformation, I am going to call Roger Godell in the morning and see if we can get something done to rectify this situation. Again...my apologies!!

No problem dude!

Give RG heck for me too.

It is on, this morning. Inside mini-camp, Kansas City Chiefs edition. Well, I guess it would not be morning...It starts at noon, central time.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It is on, this morning. Inside mini-camp, Kansas City Chiefs edition. Well, I guess it would not be morning...It starts at noon, central time.

Thanks for the info!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123