Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Whining

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Whining


    0 Not allowed!
    So some, who shall remain nameless, are saying some of us fans are whining. They say we're down on our team. Look, I don't get all wishy washy and hop on the emotional bandwagon. I look at numbers, wins, loses and at the heart players have. So far, not too many of those things are real great. We have players who arguably maybe shouldn't even be playing, coaches who shouldn't be coaching and GM's who shouldn't be managing. The numbers so far are pretty dismal. Even the numbers against the Patriots are suspect after the pounding Miami just dished out to them.

    NFL rankings

    Offense

    Points 30th
    Yards 28th
    Passing Yards 28th
    Rushing Yards 16th


    Defense

    Points Allowed 25th
    Yards Allowed 25th
    Passing Yards Allowed 4th(Amazing, I know)
    Rushing Yards Allowed 31st

    Defensively we're ranked 25th overall.
    Offensively we're ranked 28th overall.
    Kicking we're ranked 32nd overall.
    Field goals we're ranked 30th(3 way tie for last) overall.
    kick returns we're ranked 19th overall.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Greg you are one of the most negative people i have ever, kind of, talked to in my life... You never have anything positive to say about the team you supposedly cheer for.... I was curious about your previous posts so I actually wasted 10 minutes of my life reading the garbage you post on this website.... All the way from march or something and I couldnt read it anymore and my assumption of you being a d-bag was true...

    Heres a number for ya out of 75 posts maybe one was kind of positive and it was complimenting a thread.... Why do you like this team, "seriously"???? lol

    Maybe you should start following bowling or something???

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    such is the life of a completely green team that's going thru a rebuild. i don't know if those numbers or rankings will be a whole lot better by the end of the season, but that will be the basis of judging this team... did they improve as the season progressed. if at the end of the season, those numbers and rankings are the same or even worse than they are now, my guess will be that management changes will be made.

    It's just really hard to judge what this team is when you aren't stable at QB. If the Chiefs don't have 4 turnovers from their QB against the Falcons, do they still get blown out like that or even lose? I doubt it.

    every team lives and dies with their QB. right now, the Chiefs are dying because they don't have a living QB. They have a statue and a D2 QB.

    Those defensive numbers are skewed. You can't hope to have a stellar defense when they're back on the field every fifth play. Players just aren't conditioned for that. Couple that with the fact that your most experienced Dlineman is in his 3rd year, there are going to be a couple hiccups against the run. Tank and Dorsey are going to be studs on that line. They just need some playing time.

    At this point in the season with an offense that was built around a particular QB and with that QB being hurt and the offense in shambles because of it, yeah... i would compare a lot of this current fan reaction to whining.

    Over HALF of this team is either one, two or three years removed from college. They're not going to be full on NFL studs yet. That takes time.

    Rebuilding a NFL franchise thru the draft is like being drunk. The only thing that is going to fix it is time.

    I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a better plan than the one being instilled in Kansas City. Any coach you bring in here is just going to keep doing what Herm is doing and build thru the draft. Any OC you bring in here is going to build an offense that a really young group of players can handle. If you try to insert the Al Saunders offense, this team is going to look even worse. Bill Cowher, Kiffin, Shottenheimer, etc... they are going to do the EXACT same thing that Edwards has done. They're going to dump bad contracts and bring in young players who need playing time.

    So, yup. Whining is a good word here.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Greg you are one of the most negative people i have ever, kind of, talked to in my life... You never have anything positive to say about the team you supposedly cheer for.... I was curious about your previous posts so I actually wasted 10 minutes of my life reading the garbage you post on this website.... All the way from march or something and I couldnt read it anymore and my assumption of you being a d-bag was true...

    Heres a number for ya out of 75 posts maybe one was kind of positive and it was complimenting a thread.... Why do you like this team, "seriously"???? lol

    Maybe you should start following bowling or something???
    Because every post that every member makes absolutely MUST be positive and wreak of homerism in every way possible, even with the fact that there is almost NOTHING to be positive about in this season, and could even go 0-16!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Awesome f-ing post and the first freaking logical thing ive read in awhile... Ya know with all this *****ing and carrying on im actually excited to see my team grow into contenders and watch the maturation process...

    Texas, I wish you would have come the the home opener bro

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Awesome f-ing post and the first freaking logical thing ive read in awhile... Ya know with all this *****ing and carrying on im actually excited to see my team grow into contenders and watch the maturation process...

    Texas, I wish you would have come the the home opener bro
    i thought about it. just didn't happen.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Because every post that every member makes absolutely MUST be positive and wreak of homerism in every way possible, even with the fact that there is almost NOTHING to be positive about in this season, and could even go 0-16!
    Im not saying that everything should be positive I was just helpfully pointing out the guys faults as he does to everyone else. But back up what you say besides stupid things like, "fire herm" "herm sucks" "herm has bad play calling" how about some examples and logical thinking... Is that too much to ask from your little brain???

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Texas, it's arguable that the Chiefs would at least have one win right now if we had Croyle. I can give you that, but these guys really needed to have a safety net under Croyle, the guy is injury-prone, plain and simple.

    I'm not saying they should've drafted a top QB in last draft, though Herm clearly stated that he would've taken Dorsey over Ryan if they were both on the board, but how about taking one in one of the later rounds, just to have someone to fall on? Or pick up a FA? They say it isn't the move you make that pins you as a bad coach, but the one you don't make.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Awesome f-ing post and the first freaking logical thing ive read in awhile... Ya know with all this *****ing and carrying on im actually excited to see my team grow into contenders and watch the maturation process...

    Texas, I wish you would have come the the home opener bro
    Your an awesome fan! I agree.... I will be there no matter what! I am also excited about seeing our team grow.... Herm is not going anywhere.... unless cowher comes in. We do need some help and some growth and maturing. We will do this and us fans will be well versed and our excitement will surpass all others!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Greg you are one of the most negative people i have ever, kind of, talked to in my life... You never have anything positive to say about the team you supposedly cheer for.... I was curious about your previous posts so I actually wasted 10 minutes of my life reading the garbage you post on this website.... All the way from march or something and I couldnt read it anymore and my assumption of you being a d-bag was true...

    Heres a number for ya out of 75 posts maybe one was kind of positive and it was complimenting a thread.... Why do you like this team, "seriously"???? lol

    Maybe you should start following bowling or something???
    Yawn. Maybe my posts have something to do with this team sucking @ss. If you go back to last season I had hope and praise for for this team. I was suspicious of the "rebuilding". It needs to be done. But when a team rebuilds, they are supposed to get somewhat better. We are, in my opinion, worse than we were last season.

    I don't think it's the youth movement that's killing this team. Hell, I was, and still am, a supporter for Croyle. I think the kid has talent. But you can't throw him, or any other QB, to the wolves EVERY game and expect him to live up to any potential.

    Edwards CAN'T COACH! He's inconsistent and can't coach a complete game. We were all told that Solari was to blame for last season. I didn't believe it one bit. And so far, I'm being proven right this season. A different OC, same crappy, predictable play calling. Herm has his hand in the cookie jar and is controlling the offensive play calling. We saw it last year and we're seeing it this year. He may be a good defensive coach, I don't think so, but he has no place in this league as a head coach.

    And another thing garcia, if you can't participate in an adult conversation or refrain from the name calling, don't bother. What, are you like 12 years old?

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •