Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again.

Default Here we go again.

To re-iterate the rule regarding personal attacks; this includes juvenile name calling and derogatory personal comments. Also, the rules are clear regarding the “F” bomb and “GD” this also applies to misspellings and character substation (i.e. “<” ) in order to subvert the filter. However, without negating said rules, members need not feel as if they have to walk on egg shells either and that over sensitivity breeds offense in most all things. Since it is impossible for the Board Mods to catch everything; there is a very simple two step solution.

First: All members should treat fellow members how they themselves would like to be treated. Most of us are adults here, let’s all take measures to treat one another respectfully.

Second: There is a well known feature here we call the “Ignore” feature it works quite effectively. In a BB community that has grown into what we know as the Chiefs Crowd personality conflicts are inevitable. Implementation of the Ignore feature is the best solution to this problem.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

-Chiefster

well I must admit I am a die hard chiefs fan for 39 years and running, win, lose or draw. what's wrong with dangling a few bucks Daunte Culpepper 's way or perhaps Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn. De-mote Herman Edwards to defensive coach and Hire Brian billick as head coach. Gunther Cunningham is basking in his own glory. Tim kumrie must go. Carl peterson is a legend in his own mind. Man We need a serious defensive Line Period........... A change and shake up in the system is what's needed.
    Last edited by chiefrunningbull; 09-25-2008 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefrunningbull View Post
    well I must admit I am a die hard chiefs fan for 39 years and running, win, lose or draw. what's wrong with dangling a few bucks Daunte Culpepper 's way or perhaps Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn. De-mote Herman Edwards to defensive coach and Hire Brian billick as head coach. Gunther Cunningham is basking in his own glory. Tim kumrie must go. Carl peterson is a legend in his own mind. Man We need a serious defensive Line Period........... A change and shake up in the system is what's needed.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by chiefrunningbull View Post

did you read the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    did you read the thread?
    He or she even went back in an edited their post. :owws:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    To re-iterate the rule regarding personal attacks; this includes juvenile name calling and derogatory personal comments. Also, the rules are clear regarding the “F” bomb and “GD” this also applies to misspellings and character substation (i.e. “<” ) in order to subvert the filter. However, without negating said rules, members need not feel as if they have to walk on egg shells either and that over sensitivity breeds offense in most all things. Since it is impossible for the Board Mods to catch everything; there is a very simple two step solution.

First: All members should treat fellow members how they themselves would like to be treated. Most of us are adults here, let’s all take measures to treat one another respectfully.

Second: There is a well known feature here we call the “Ignore” feature it works quite effectively. In a BB community that has grown into what we know as the Chiefs Crowd personality conflicts are inevitable. Implementation of the Ignore feature is the best solution to this problem.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

-Chiefster
    Was it something I said?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Was it something I said?
    ...more likely something you typed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    ...more likely something you typed.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sojia :joker:

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sojia :joker:
    Stupid Donkey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast