Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Tailgating at Arrowhead

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Tailgating at Arrowhead


    0 Not allowed!
    I live out of town and I have never been to a Chiefs game. I just bought two tickets and I am pumped about going to Arrowhead. I want to know all about tailgating from those of you that do it there. I will bring some food, but I don't really know what to expect. Are there tents where you can go like the VIP tent? Can you buy food from other people? Any tips for making it an awesome experience will be very helpful. Thanks

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    first off where are you traveling from. And what game did ya get the tickets for . I can help you with everything with a few details.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wanna go to the game this wekend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    it is going to be AN awesome experiance regardless i know i was in awe the first time i went and it becomes addicting hands down the best tailgating stadium in the league

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    it is going to be AN awesome experiance regardless i know i was in awe the first time i went and it becomes addicting hands down the best tailgating stadium in the league
    Hell Yeah!! I was sold the first time I went and now I want to go every game. Stupid wife won;t let me. Gotta save money for christmas. Stupid kids were bad anyways!! Lemme go see the Chiefs!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am coming from Nebraska. I am going to the Saints-Chiefs game on Nov 16th.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudslapper View Post
    I am coming from Nebraska. I am going to the Saints-Chiefs game on Nov 16th.
    I like this newbie, Go Chiefs!, Go Huskers!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,997
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudslapper View Post
    I live out of town and I have never been to a Chiefs game. I just bought two tickets and I am pumped about going to Arrowhead. I want to know all about tailgating from those of you that do it there. I will bring some food, but I don't really know what to expect. Are there tents where you can go like the VIP tent? Can you buy food from other people? Any tips for making it an awesome experience will be very helpful. Thanks
    Generally speaking you are on your own when it comes to tailgating. There is a VIP tent, but I am not sure how to purchase tickets other than through Wolf Pack package.

    Personally I like doing my own thing. I have never met a true tailgater that didn't pack some extra food. I am not sure if there will people willing to sell it. Most talegators like myself would offer it for free, assuming you are a Chiefs fan.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hell Yeah!! I was sold the first time I went and now I want to go every game. Stupid wife won;t let me. Gotta save money for christmas. Stupid kids were bad anyways!! Lemme go see the Chiefs!!!
    Sell the kids so you can afford the tickets! j/k

    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I like this newbie, Go Chiefs!, Go Huskers!
    Homer!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What I would do is pack a small grill - get your favorite food and bring lawn chairs, dont forget all the little things such as condoments paper towels, garbage bags . It should be cool so you really dont need a canopy . Being from Nebraska you know how to dress for the weather . Find out what parking lots are near your seats and park anywhere. get there as early as you can ( gates open at 8:30 ) . I highly recommend going to sportsnutz on saturdays from noon to 4 they have a party with food, live music . They have tons and tons of memorabilia and one or more of the players signing autographs from 2-4. its just about a half mile north of the stadium on the blueridge cutoff exit.no matter where you park you will meet tons of great people and have a huge blast partying with 80,ooo people in the parking lot ( give or take a few people depending how the rest of the season pans out ) . you will soon find out that you will want to make the next home game because you had so much fun. If for some reason I come to that game , I would be happy to tailgate with ya. but Im gonna be going to the Buffalo game on like the 23rd , so I dont know if I can make the saints game.Let me know if you need anything, any info , I will be glad to help. I am on here often so I will respond quickly. Take care !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •