Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How 'Bout them chiefs all you nay sayers!!!!!!!!!

Default How 'Bout them chiefs all you nay sayers!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game today!!!!!!! The secondary that certain people wanted to get rid of had how many interceptions??? Wait ill tell ya, 2, Also 2 more forced fumbles for this young defense..... Im so pumped.... And the future is bright like us "HOMERS" keep saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Probably unless he gets "hurt" again.
    yeah hopefully..i dont think he got hit at all during the game did he?..hopefully we will start the same qb in back to back games!

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    does that mean damon huard will be the starter now?...0 interceptions yesterday...offense showed up..defense showed up..special teams made plays..definitely turned around..proved me wrong for sure..lets hope they can keep this up tho..
    I fully expect to see Croyle starting after the bye week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I fully expect to see Croyle starting after the bye week.

i sure hope not...its been a while since he's played..if we are winning with Huard why throw in croyle?...but thats IF we are winning..we will see next week at Carolina

i sure hope not...its been a while since he's played..if we are winning with Huard why throw in croyle?...but thats IF we are winning..we will see next week at Carolina
    Cause this season isn't about winning. It is about playing young and getting players experienced. It is a rebuilding year. Huard is not part of the future. We can play Huard for the rest of the season and then have a question mark again next year at QB.

The quesiton that remains, Is Croyle the guy? We need this season to find out. If he tanks, we need to look at other options. IF he does well, awesome. Lets fix a different hole.

Now if Herm has decided that Croyle just isn't reliable and has already given up on him. Then Huard will remain the starter and be ready for a new QB come next year.

yeah hopefully..i dont think he got hit at all during the game did he?..hopefully we will start the same qb in back to back games!
    He got sacked once, and hit a couple of times, but not like he has in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    his record at arrowhead is now 3-11
    actuallyit's 3-14, at least that's what the CBS announcers said.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    actuallyit's 3-14, at least that's what the CBS announcers said.
    It's 3-11

Mike Shanahan fell to 3-11 in regular-season games at Arrowhead Stadium as Broncos coach.
    -- ESPN research
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?...e=NFLHeadlines
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It's 3-11

Mike Shanahan fell to 3-11 in regular-season games at Arrowhead Stadium as Broncos coach.
    -- ESPN research
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?...e=NFLHeadlines
    well screw that gumble fellow from CBS he said 3-13, going into the game, must have meant 3 out of 13.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    well screw that gumble fellow from CBS he said 3-13, going into the game, must have meant 3 out of 13.
    I don't like any of the Gumballs
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The Broncos got beat up by L.J. and our defense stepped.Damon can stay QB because he's completely better than Thigpen but also we would've won if he started those 2 previous games.I still do hope for players such as Patrick Surtain and Donnie Edwards to come back healthy because they are important pieces to our defense.Seeing our young players with those 2 key vets only make me want to imagine how better our defense truly could've been during the Broncos game.We also need my dude Nap Harris back healthy because he's better than Pat Thomas.Bring on those Panthers.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast