Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How 'Bout them chiefs all you nay sayers!!!!!!!!!

Default How 'Bout them chiefs all you nay sayers!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game today!!!!!!! The secondary that certain people wanted to get rid of had how many interceptions??? Wait ill tell ya, 2, Also 2 more forced fumbles for this young defense..... Im so pumped.... And the future is bright like us "HOMERS" keep saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!! HOW BOUT DEM CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a great day. Not only to get the win. And not only to have played well. But to have it come against DENVER!!!!!!

Smile

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was freakin awesome!!! Sending Shanny back home with yet another loss at ARROWHEAD!!!!!!

his record at arrowhead is now 3-11

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Agreed, I put Arrowcash on this win, but was not thinking it would actually come. Great game for the team, let me say even great game for Huard. As much as I knocked Huard he did play good today, if Thigpen either needs time with the clipboard to develop or he isnt the answer then I would be for (reluctantly) Huard being the starter until Croyle comes back and then after Croyle gets hurt (Likely the first game back) until we can get another QB. I am still not a Huard fan, and I am not sold he will play good all the time, also he was still a statue today, but if we can get the attention to the young guys and off the QB and get the confidence from the team playing good by having Huard in ... then I am for it till we find a permanent solution.

Game ball today... The team or at least everyone under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    his record at arrowhead is now 3-11
    Roger! and now it will be fun to watch all the experts try to find a reason why this happened. they'll blame it on Arrowhead(and be part right) but the Donks just got taken to the woodshed. on a side note: Albert has a dislocated elbow-Herb did a decent job filling in
    Last edited by AkChief49; 09-28-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Roger! and now it will be fun to watch all the experts try to find a reason why this happened. they'll blame it on Arrowhead(and be part right) but the Donks just got taken to the woodshed.
    The donks got spanked!!!!!!!!!! Huard did not get hurt!!! maybe now we can get this season going our way!

I'm eating crow and proud of it! This team looked like it wanted to punch the Broncos right in the mouth right out of the gates. Who better to do the punching than LJ? This defense is the MVP, though, four turnovers and some KEY stops! Great win!!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Roger! and now it will be fun to watch all the experts try to find a reason why this happened. they'll blame it on Arrowhead(and be part right) but the Donks just got taken to the woodshed. on a side note: Albert has a dislocated elbow-Herb did a decent job filling in
    Yes he did, when albert when down i was like oh sh!t... But i watched taylor closely and he did a great job filling in... Im leaving for work now with a chiefs win and the fubbalo bills losing... That would be the cherry on top

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast