Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarassing

Default Embarassing

Wow! That has to be almost as bad as losing to the Raiders at home. We got our clocks cleaned and were made to look like a high school football team playing in the NFL. Humiliating. 34-0. 0!! We couldn't muster up ONE SCORE in four quarters! I guess the Denver game was a total fluke. Because today's team was so far opposite of the one that beat Denver. Once again, Herm has shown his true talent of inconsistent football. Why or how do they keep him and Carl?

Here's some of the pathetic numbers from Herm Edwards football today-

123 yards passing.
    35 yards rushing.
    8 first downs.

Carolina's offense managed to rack up-

236 yards passing.
    206 yards rushing.
    20 first downs.
    442 yards total over the Chiefs.

After this dismal start, and last season, how can ANYONE still think Herm is a good coach and shouldn't be fired TODAY?

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

....I agree. I understand we are rebuilding, and yes we are going to lose games, but with rebuilding shouldnt we see progress? And for those who think it needs more time...when do you draw the line and where are your expectations? Like I said, the Chiefs coaching position is the safest in the NFL....looking at Oakland and St Louis? Why cant we make like them? Again....Grow some Clark and can the Queen and Herm...Make room for the chin!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ....I agree. I understand we are rebuilding, and yes we are going to lose games, but with rebuilding shouldnt we see progress? And for those who think it needs more time...when do you draw the line and where are your expectations? Like I said, the Chiefs coaching position is the safest in the NFL....looking at Oakland and St Louis? Why cant we make like them? Again....Grow some Clark and can the Queen and Herm...Make room for the chin!
    Rebuilding is one thing, but I think we all see that Herm isn't the guy to do it. Total collapse of professional football teams cannot be tolerated. Herm has no business being a head coach.

Those who do have some faith in Herm have made it clear that they are giving him a free pass this season. Many have pretty much given him a free pass for up to three more seasons.

They will simply continue to blame Vermiel for this.

Eventhough Vermiel has a track record of joining the worst teams and winning with them, where Herm has a proven track record of joining winning teams, and turning them into losers. They will still tell you how everything is Vermiels fault.

So let's all ignore Herms career of destroying winning teams, and start screaming about that horrible winning coach that retired two and a half years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Those who do have some faith in Herm have made it clear that they are giving him a free pass this season. Many have pretty much given him a free pass for up to three more seasons.

Eventhough Vermiel has a track record of joining the worst teams and winning with them, where Herm has a proven track record of joining winning teams, and turning them into losers. They will still tell you how everything is Vermiels fault.

So let's all ignore Herms career of destroying winning teams, and start screaming about that horrible winning coach that retired two and a half years ago.
    What I liked about Vermeil was he brought in guys who were likable and played good football. And Vermeil loved his players and they loved him and played their hearts our for him. I just don't see the same passion from the players with Herm. Hell, I don't see ANY passion from the players under Herm.

I'd rather go 13 - 3 under DV and not win a playoff game, than to watch this week after week. I don't care now if they lose, but to not even show up is more than we should be expected to take. Not even making one improvement over last week. In fact, that was worse than pre-season.

Eventually, the Herm guys will be here to tell us to 'calm down', because this is what happens to rebuilding teams.

And I agree. I expect some very ugly games out of this team.

The real problem is that this is the third consecutive rebuilding season for this team.

Dont' forget Carl...Vermeil and Carl are the two to blame not Herm's inability to make adjustments or have an offensive game plan that't s consisitent.

by the by...I really am over Herm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Yeah, but aint Miami rebuilding also? Maybe its because they have a gm that knows the game of football. Parcels has been there what-6 months? Hell, they already look 2 years ahead of Carl and Herm.
    Inexcusable performance by this team today.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast