Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branden Albert Injured?

Default Branden Albert Injured?

I heard on the radio that he got hurt but i can't find any info on this. Does anyone know what happened? Is he done for the month, season, career? Anyone know?

supposedly the report changed from dislocated to Hyper extended. He had Bronco player role up on his elbow and bend it the other way.

They had to cart him off the field with someone holding his arm in place because it hurt so bad. As they were leaving the stadium he started to slide off the cart and gave a huge scream in pain.

Based on the amount of pain he was in, I would guess he is done for the season.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I truely hope this is just bad luck and not injury prone. I liked what I saw out of him playing a new position from college into the pros!

Here's to a speedy recovery, big Al. We all love you and want to see you back on the field throwing defenses around.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

here here

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I truely hope this is just bad luck and not injury prone. I liked what I saw out of him playing a new position from college into the pros!
    Based on the injury yesterday it was nothing but bad luck. He was on the ground had his hand planted and was supporting himself when a Donkie rolled into him from the back side of his elbow and his elbow gave way.

I guess the best way to describe it would be looking at Tom Brady's injury and change Tom's Leg to Albert's arm.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    supposedly the report changed from dislocated to Hyper extended. He had Bronco player role up on his elbow and bend it the other way.

They had to cart him off the field with someone holding his arm in place because it hurt so bad. As they were leaving the stadium he started to slide off the cart and gave a huge scream in pain.

Based on the amount of pain he was in, I would guess he is done for the season.
    Ow! That has got to hurt, I can barely survive dealing with a ingrown toenail - my pain tolerance is so low.

How do you get Carted off from an elbow injury?

Brady walked off from a torn MCL and ACL.

Must have been some elbow injury!

Has anybody heard any updates to Alberts injury?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Has anybody heard any updates to Alberts injury?
    Yes, they have said it was separated but it went back in. There was no break, so his status is now questionable. Herm said it is hurting him and "Swoll".

The media people are thinking he may be back after the bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    How do you get Carted off from an elbow injury?

Brady walked off from a torn MCL and ACL.

Must have been some elbow injury!
    I've never dislocated or hyperextended an elbow, but have torn the ACL and MCL, and on a separate occassion, broken a finger on the job, and my job is physically demanding.

In both instances, I finished the day on the job, and I can tell you that working with the broken finger was far more painful and uncomfortable than working with torn ACL and MCL.

Fact is, I continued to work with those tears for three months before I had reconstructive knee surgery.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast