Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Not to be negative at a time like this, but you LJ haters got a mouth full today!!!!!

Default Not to be negative at a time like this, but you LJ haters got a mouth full today!!!!!

Me and a very select few in this forum have stuck up for LJ 100%. Alot of people said trade. They said, he got his money and is done. They said, JC and Kolby are better. They said, he ran half-assed. I said, hes always ran like that until he found his hole. I said, the line and play calling was not benefitting him. I said, How dare you talk about a guy that sacrificed his whole body for an NFL record 420 carries in one season. Im glad I was right and so are you.

On a more positive note: GO CHIEFS!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I heard on the post game while driving to work when Gammons was interviewing Waters he gave a explanation....so called but it made since. Waters said that Lj and the O-line wasnt on same page. LJ wasnt hitting holes that they opened and the O-line wasnt opening the holes where LJ was supposed to be. It sounded like there was chaos going on with them. I for 1 hope they r on same page now.

The thing LJ did well yesterday was find the holes. When he's had poor performances, it's looked like he just running the called play to a hole that was really never there. Yesterday, he was showing good vision by cutting it back and/or bouncing outside-- something he started doing again last week in ATL.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    The thing LJ did well yesterday was find the holes. When he's had poor performances, it's looked like he just running the called play to a hole that was really never there. Yesterday, he was showing good vision by cutting it back and/or bouncing outside-- something he started doing again last week in ATL.
    Just an observation, but on his longer TD run, he clearly ran into the back of his blockers again. However in this case they held the blocks, he looked around and found a hole to bounce to, and then he was gone. I'm not sure a better defense wouldn't have pounced and locked him in, once he was up against the back of his O-line.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I think the difference was that there was actually holes to run through. The Broncos run defense was already suspect. Now we know why.

My prediction is that LJ will be gone next season. The Chiefs will be more than happy to let him pile up yards to improve their trade chances. They would have jettisoned him this year, but the injury scared away any team interested in him. They drafted Jamal Charles for a reason. They already had a proven backup in Smith. LJ is going to be 29, and in the grand rebuilding scheme of playoff readiness on 2-3 seasons, it puts him at 31 or 32 if things go right. The Chiefs want to prove he's 100% and able to rack up the yards and trade him to free up more cap space. He has a terrible attitude and players have privately said the guy is a cancer in the locker room.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    My prediction is that LJ will be gone next season. The Chiefs will be more than happy to let him pile up yards to improve their trade chances. They would have jettisoned him this year, but the injury scared away any team interested in him. They drafted Jamal Charles for a reason. They already had a proven backup in Smith. LJ is going to be 29, and in the grand rebuilding scheme of playoff readiness on 2-3 seasons, it puts him at 31 or 32 if things go right. The Chiefs want to prove he's 100% and able to rack up the yards and trade him to free up more cap space. He has a terrible attitude and players have privately said the guy is a cancer in the locker room.
    I agree with you.

I'll still take 198 yard and 2 TD performances while he's here, tho.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Sure is funny how after he voiced his dipleasure with the way they were using him and the amount of carries he was getting, they strted giving him the damn ball!!! O line played well and that helped but as I have been arguing for as long as I've been a member, this dude is a beast and a top RB in this league. He should want the ball and complain when he's not getting it!!! That team goes where he goes!!!

Having said that, although his 200 yds helped an awful lot toward that win, I personally think it was the pass defense that won it for us. We were ranked 4th against the pass going in and we all know the Donks are a pass 1st team. We shut em down!! Good film work and preparation from the coaches!!!!!

LJ haters need to rethink things!!!!!! Give him the ball 20-25 times a game and we will be in most games.

Once again, the O line played great!! If they can keep it up, LJ will dominate this league and be the leader at the end. Don't know how that will affect our record but it sure can't hurt!!!! Chiefs!!!!!!!

LJ is still a lame azz!!!!!! 2 games dont make up for his hold out and crappy attitude!!! besides that its the line that shaped up not him!!!!! he couldnt even outrun the defence when he broke one WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    LJ is still a lame azz!!!!!! 2 games dont make up for his hold out and crappy attitude!!! besides that its the line that shaped up not him!!!!! he couldnt even outrun the defence when he broke one WTF???
    If we were at a bar and you were spittin stupid nonsense like this. I would have no choice but to kick the S h i t out of you. Your one of those guys that would talk trash about the Chiefs if they won the Super Bowl. FIND ANOTHER TEAM. Oh, I forgot, the only reason why LJ ran well the last two weeks is because we have such a good offensive line, right? You are not an idiot. You are a stupid mother fu**ing idiot. Go root for the Donks or the Raitards.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast