Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Not to be negative at a time like this, but you LJ haters got a mouth full today!!!!!

Default Not to be negative at a time like this, but you LJ haters got a mouth full today!!!!!

Me and a very select few in this forum have stuck up for LJ 100%. Alot of people said trade. They said, he got his money and is done. They said, JC and Kolby are better. They said, he ran half-assed. I said, hes always ran like that until he found his hole. I said, the line and play calling was not benefitting him. I said, How dare you talk about a guy that sacrificed his whole body for an NFL record 420 carries in one season. Im glad I was right and so are you.

On a more positive note: GO CHIEFS!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I totally agree with you Canada.
    Me to Canada!

I love LJ, Derrick, our Defense, Herm, etc..... I think they are all great!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I still don't like LJ, but I have never said I don't think he is talented and I never hoped for a poor performance. Glad he finally started to act like a $45 million RB.
    I say lets give the offensive line ALL the credit for LJ's excellent 7.5 av. today. After all, they get ALL the blame for his numerous 2.5's.
    Heres hoping for more of this consistent play out of LJ for the rest of the season.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I say lets give the offensive line ALL the credit for LJ's excellent 7.5 av. today. After all, they get ALL the blame for his numerous 2.5's.
    Heres hoping for more of this consistent play out of LJ for the rest of the season.

I thank the O-line, LJ, or whoever else wants a thank you. LJ won me $25 in my fantasy football league as I got the high score of the week despite having two players that went for zero.

The truth is that Denver has shown ineptitude on defense all season. This was the first time their offense couldn't carry them. Glad to see a Chiefs win for you guys! Enjoy!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I thank the O-line, LJ, or whoever else wants a thank you. LJ won me $25 in my fantasy football league as I got the high score of the week despite having two players that went for zero.

The truth is that Denver has shown ineptitude on defense all season. This was the first time their offense couldn't carry them. Glad to see a Chiefs win for you guys! Enjoy!!!
    And hopefully not the last! Total team effort for this win today. Hopefully it will carry over at Carolina...
    SHUT IT

Great win. LJ deserved a good game. He earned it. The defense did what it had to do. These guys will only get better. Wait til it clicks!

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
    Great win. LJ deserved a good game. He earned it. The defense did what it had to do. These guys will only get better. Wait til it clicks!
    More like - we deserved a good game out of LJ. He aint quite earned his 45 mil yet, but he's on his way...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Me and a very select few in this forum have stuck up for LJ 100%. Alot of people said trade. They said, he got his money and is done. They said, JC and Kolby are better. They said, he ran half-assed. I said, hes always ran like that until he found his hole. I said, the line and play calling was not benefitting him. I said, How dare you talk about a guy that sacrificed his whole body for an NFL record 420 carries in one season. Im glad I was right and so are you.

On a more positive note: GO CHIEFS!!
    I dare talk about the guy, he got the whole season off last season, played what three games? Didn't do anything either, couldn't block, couldn't run. Heck, Holmes came back after two seasons off and was running better than Johnson last season.

This season if he had been running like he has the second half of last game and today, we would likely be 3 and 0.

Johnson still has a long way to go before he proves he is worth 45 million dollars. He basically has had one complete seasons worth of vacation after signing that contract.

Are you kidding me? If you go by the crap that is said on these forums, "we" dont deserve a win. The fans on the net now are not the fans that I know from KC. Since when were we bangwagon fans? The fans finally get loud for one game. He had two 1750 yard seasons. Hes done more to earn his pay than any of the rookies have.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast