Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Bout Them Rookie Corners Folks!!!

Default How Bout Them Rookie Corners Folks!!!

Is it just me or did Brandon Carr, a 4th round pick play excellent against, statisically, the games best wide reciever in Brandon Marshall. At first, I thought they were crazy for putting Flowers on Royal and Carr on Marshall. I figured, you put our best on thier best right? But Gunny knew what he was doin! These two Rookies played exceptional!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Myabe you are right, however, beating the Donkeys and then losing as badly as we did to the Oakland would prove just how inconsistent his teams really are.
    As far as that goes, I think a lot rides on this week against Carolina. If we play well and win, the first three weeks could be seen as the team taking their lumps early in the process of getting it together. If we come out looking like we did against the faders and falcons, then inconsistency would be the word.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    As far as that goes, I think a lot rides on this week against Carolina. If we play well and win, the first three weeks could be seen as the team taking their lumps early in the process of getting it together. If we come out looking like we did against the faders and falcons, then inconsistency would be the word.
    I think this is gonna be the most important game this season for the Chiefs. We will know, instantly, whether it was a fluke against the Broncos, or if we really do have talent on this team. Even if we don't win, just compete with the Panthers, and give us a reason to be optimistic for the next seasons to come.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I think this is gonna be the most important game this season for the Chiefs. We will know, instantly, whether it was a fluke against the Broncos, or if we really do have talent on this team. Even if we don't win, just compete with the Panthers, and give us a reason to be optimistic for the next seasons to come.
    Agreed. Now that we know we can win, we need to know we can win on the road. This is gonna be a tough one. But Denver was no slouch. And we put a hurtin on them Donks!!! After that performance, I don't see a reason to lose in Charlotte!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Agreed. Now that we know we can win, we need to know we can win on the road. This is gonna be a tough one. But Denver was no slouch. And we put a hurtin on them Donks!!! After that performance, I don't see a reason to lose in Charlotte!!!
    We've got to match the intensity from last week and take it on the road with us.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We've got to match the intensity from last week and take it on the road with us.

No matter what.I still believe that we need Pat Surtain,Donnie Edwards and Napoleon back in the starting mix to truly show that the last game against the Broncos wasn't a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    No matter what.I still believe that we need Pat Surtain,Donnie Edwards and Napoleon back in the starting mix to truly show that the last game against the Broncos wasn't a fluke.
    No we don't. Why am I responding to this crap?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No we don't. Why am I responding to this crap?

Face it,we played good without those key guys but Bike I brung it up because we are a better defense with them.It's not safe to say that we are better without them.

Donnie and Pat have both lost a step. Did you notice that when they both were on the sidelines, we had our best defensive performance of the season? Sure, we held the Brady-less Pats to 17 points but our defense wasn't ball-hawking and creating turnovers like they did against the donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, Donnie Edwards needs to retire, so does Surtain, and Napoleon Harris is a backup. I'm not sold on our defense after one week, either, but to say those guys would dramatically make our defense better is silly.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, Donnie Edwards needs to retire, so does Surtain, and Napoleon Harris is a backup. I'm not sold on our defense after one week, either, but to say those guys would dramatically make our defense better is silly.
    I seriously think Grbac makes silly comments like that to get attention. Everything in that post made no sense.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast