Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Bout Them Rookie Corners Folks!!!

Default How Bout Them Rookie Corners Folks!!!

Is it just me or did Brandon Carr, a 4th round pick play excellent against, statisically, the games best wide reciever in Brandon Marshall. At first, I thought they were crazy for putting Flowers on Royal and Carr on Marshall. I figured, you put our best on thier best right? But Gunny knew what he was doin! These two Rookies played exceptional!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I seriously think Grbac makes silly comments like that to get attention. Everything in that post made no sense.
    You be correct. Nobody can be that stupid.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, Donnie Edwards needs to retire, so does Surtain, and Napoleon Harris is a backup. I'm not sold on our defense after one week, either, but to say those guys would dramatically make our defense better is silly.
    Donnie Defineatly.

I think Surtain can contribute to give young rookies a break, but not necessarily as a starter. He cant go man to man with these wide outs as much anymore, but still has a solid zone coverage.

And I agree with you on keeping Nappy Harris as Back up.

I seriously think Grbac makes silly comments like that to get attention. Everything in that post made no sense.

My opinions on getting Donnie,Pat and Napoleon back to improve our defense is nothing in the silly column.It's simply my opinion.For those that think opposite then how bout you sit those key guys for the remainder of the season.Our defense will be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    My opinions on getting Donnie,Pat and Napoleon back to improve our defense is nothing in the silly column.It's simply my opinion.For those that think opposite then how bout you sit those key guys for the remainder of the season.Our defense will be worse.
    Then I seriously doubt you watch the games.

Donnie Edwards has been nothing but a nigthmare. Teams were shredding him and Tamba for huge gaines. D. Williams corrected that problem last week. In three different phases of the game. Run Support, Pass coverage and rushing the Qb.

Have you seen Donnie actually make a play at the line of scrimmage this year NOPE. They are all down field for 5 yard gains. That is the history of Nap Harris, specially the last part of the season where he was completely lost. The one pre-season game he played, third stringers were killing him. He looked aweful, and i can only imagine that is why Pat Thomas is getting the start, as bad as he has looked.

Surtan is serviceable, but when was the last time Surtain actually made a good play on a ball. His age is clearly catching up to his play. He is a clear and cut improvement over Patterson at NB but his starting days are all but over.

Then I seriously doubt you watch the games.

Donnie Edwards has been nothing but a nigthmare. Teams were shredding him and Tamba for huge gaines. D. Williams corrected that problem last week. In three different phases of the game. Run Support, Pass coverage and rushing the Qb.

Have you seen Donnie actually make a play at the line of scrimmage this year NOPE. They are all down field for 5 yard gains. That is the history of Nap Harris, specially the last part of the season where he was completely lost. The one pre-season game he played, third stringers were killing him. He looked aweful, and i can only imagine that is why Pat Thomas is getting the start, as bad as he has looked.

Surtan is serviceable, but when was the last time Surtain actually made a good play on a ball. His age is clearly catching up to his play. He is a clear and cut improvement over Patterson at NB but his starting days are all but over.
    Actually, there is one good place that Donnie Edwards made against Oakland. I think Donnie was sent on a blitz and went towards the hole that was shown by our defense. It just so happens that McFadden went there and got him for a nice loss. Other than that, yea.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

...reminds me of someone...starts with a T ends with a 1. Any guesses?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Why would anyone call themselves Grbac? Seriously.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why would anyone call themselves Grbac? Seriously.
    He loves his bad football players, don't ruin it for him!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think i'm gonna logon as "Elliot" for now on...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think i'm gonna logon as "Elliot" for now on...
    You might get burned at the stake for that...

Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast