Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go! Chiefs Go!

Smile Go! Chiefs Go!

My name is Julie and I live just 2 hours south of KC.
    I have always thought of myself as the KC Chiefs #1 fan through winning and losing(mostly on the losing). Well I guess that I'm in a tie for the #1 spot with alot of you and am glad that I'm not the only one that loves those guys in red, yellow and white. Most women don't care for football and so I feel kinda alone in that.
    I started loving the Chiefs because my family is a Chiefs-watching family, a person can't avoid it no matter how hard they try. When I found out the whole point of football I was hooked.
    My all-time favorite (on team now) player is
    Tony Gonzales because even when the team is sucking big time, Tony always does a spectacular job for the team.

Wink Great

bump then lurk as soon as possible

glad your here
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Smile

Hi everyone and thanks for all the welcomes!

GO! CHIEFS GO!

Hellllooooo Julie.:puff:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hellllooooo Julie.:puff:
    Thanks!
    Hi, I absolutely adore your Derrick Thomas with wings siggie. In his short life he has done alot of good besides being a star player with the chiefs. I still have my "58" pin that I bought at my town festival years ago. Even now I keep it safe.
    I have a picture of Tony Gonzalez that I was wanting to put into my signature and I am having the worse luck. It seems that photobucket has changed its homepage since I last used it but I found that tinypic.com still has the url maker on its homepage. Unfortunately the urls are invalid on here. Can you help me with that?

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Thanks!
    Hi, I absolutely adore your Derrick Thomas with wings siggie. In his short life he has done alot of good besides being a star player with the chiefs. I still have my "58" pin that I bought at my town festival years ago. Even now I keep it safe.
    I have a picture of Tony Gonzalez that I was wanting to put into my signature and I am having the worse luck. It seems that photobucket has changed its homepage since I last used it but I found that tinypic.com still has the url maker on its homepage. Unfortunately the urls are invalid on here. Can you help me with that?
    You could always "save as" and then just browse your own pics to add. Have you tried that?

Smile

I tried everything.

I tried everything.
    you have a TG avatar now. is it a diff one you want to bring in???? usually resizing is the problem. its to big and has to be reduced. photobucket does have a resize adjustment. myself I use imageshack. is the pic on the net or your PC????
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by KCVet View Post
    you have a TG avatar now. is it a diff one you want to bring in???? usually resizing is the problem. its to big and has to be reduced. photobucket does have a resize adjustment. myself I use imageshack. is the pic on the net or your PC????
    I had no problem with the avatar and yes the it is a different and yes I did resize it. I couldn't find photobucket's or imageshack's browse thingy, they changed their homepage and I didn't know how to get to where there was a url maker because it seemed that you just get pictures from there and not urls.
    I found that tinypic is the only one that has a url maker on its homepage.
    The image is on my comp.

I had no problem with the avatar and yes the it is a different and yes I did resize it. I couldn't find photobucket's or imageshack's browse thingy, they changed their homepage and I didn't know how to get to where there was a url maker because it seemed that you just get pictures from there and not urls.
    I found that tinypic is the only one that has a url maker on its homepage.
    The image is on my comp.
    If you have your pic save on your computer, try it and see if it works.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast