Thread: Online games that we(the admin and members)can create.

Post Online games that we(the admin and members)can create.

The person starting the game has to tell "in the post" the whole object of the game so everyone can understand it. They have to start out the game and say what the next poster can do in playing the game and so on.

For example: the game could be totally about the Chiefs in a kinda broad way.
    The starting word is football

The next poster has to give a word starting with the last letter of football. Maybe a player's last name or something about Chiefs football starting with "L".

The third poster has to give a word starting with the last letter of the word that the second poster gave.

And so on....

Just post on the Crowd for a while, then start a thread in the locker room for this game. Off season would be better for this, but you never know.

Smile

Thanks for the input TS, I appreciate it. What you said seems logical

We've done these in the past. But you are welcome to start these types of threads in the locker room as tornado already stated.

There's one that is still active in there somewhere "football name game" that was started by Sweets.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat