Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chances we deal Tony Gonzales???

Default Chances we deal Tony Gonzales???

Hey First post here, I saw rumors that Tony G would have no problem being moved to a contender. My first reaction was negative as I'd like the see him finish his career as a chief.

But then I got to thinking, it would be be nice to give Tony a chance at a ring, plus we are definitely in rebuilding mode. Maybe adding another draft pick and the flexibility it brings is the best long run decision for this franchise.The only negatives I see is that it basically tells Larry Johnson we are not trying to win this year and next year. And we also lose on some solid veteran leadership for are young guys on Offense Bowe, Jamaal Charels, Brandon Albert, Croyle.

Would you guys consider trading Gonzales? what would we have to get back in return? I was thinking a 2nd rd pick, that was what it cost the Bolts to pick up Chris Chambers from Miami lastyear at the deadline or maybe a 3rd and 5th round pick.

According to what I read, if Tony wants to stay then he'll stay. Its ultimatley up to him.

It truly makes me sad to even imagine him in another uniform. But, if it comes down us still rebuilding and struggling next year and he wants to go to a legit Superbowl contender team, then he should try to get the ring to cap off his career.

We owe him that much. Hes done so much for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    According to what I read, if Tony wants to stay then he'll stay. Its ultimatley up to him.

It truly makes me sad to even imagine him in another uniform. But, if it comes down us still rebuilding and struggling next year and he wants to go to a legit Superbowl contender team, then he should try to get the ring to cap off his career.

We owe him that much. Hes done so much for us.
    its nothing more than the idiot media putting a camera in his face when he was truly and understandably upset and generally happy at the same time..... reaction... that is what they want and for us to question our team even some more.

Thank God we still got this guy!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Wow! How did you do that Hermhater?

Is there a tutorial somewhere where I can learn to do those post?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Wow! How did you do that Hermhater?

Is there a tutorial somewhere where I can learn to do those post?
    No.

It's top secret.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No.

It's top secret.
    what if I were to tell you that I AM Tony Gonzalez, and that I demand you tell me?! So that I may send it to Panthers forum to show them what kind of TE they're dealing with. Dont you love your KC TE TG? Tell me now!
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 09-30-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Then just download the video from NFL.com and then capture the frames you want.

If you get that far let me know.

Thank you. I may just send you to my private Website if I figure this out. You can chat with me, LJ, DJ and more. But if you give out my website to the public Ill be upset!

Call me sportsminded, but Ill figure the rest out on my own due to the info you gave me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12