Thread: Criticism...

Default Criticism...

Is okay and was certainly deserved of the Chiefs after the first three weeks of the season. I for one, may have been too harsh in some of my rantings about my beloved Chiefs though. I did have some confidence going into Sunday's game against the Broncos but even to a homer like me, things still were not looking good. I just wanted to say that I'm happy to be eating crow this week for some of the things I may have said leading up to this game. In fact, this crow actually tastes pretty good.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

You should have had one of the six rakcs of Ribs Dan and I cooked up on Sunday!! Tastes waaaaay better than crow!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Mmmm... Ribs n' beer. Now that's a winning combo. I'll bet you had a blast watching that game. I know I did. I was at my friend's house watching it on his Sunday Ticket and his family got mad at me because I was yelling and cheering so much. LOL

I guess it's back home next week with the regular cable.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Mmmm... Ribs n' beer. Now that's a winning combo. I'll bet you had a blast watching that game. I know I did. I was at my friend's house watching it on his Sunday Ticket and his family got mad at me because I was yelling and cheering so much. LOL

I guess it's back home next week with the regular cable.
    We had six rakcs of ribs, 20 brats, 8 pounds of nachos (cheese, chicken, veal, beef and pork) and three cases of beer!! You should come watch a game here!! Next best thing to being at Arrowhead!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We had six rakcs of ribs, 20 brats, 8 pounds of nachos (cheese, chicken, veal, beef and pork) and three cases of beer!! You should come watch a game here!! Next best thing to being at Arrowhead!!
    I would love to come hang out with you guys sometime. I'm still trying to get this computer business off the ground so it's just not financially feasible until it really takes off. One of these days though... count on it. My liver already hates me for it.

I would love to come hang out with you guys sometime. I'm still trying to get this computer business off the ground so it's just not financially feasible until it really takes off. One of these days though... count on it. My liver already hates me for it.
    You are always welcome at Arrowhead North my friend!!

You are always welcome at Arrowhead North my friend!!
    Awesome, same goes here. I gotta get outta here for now. Talk to ya later, bro.

We had six rakcs of ribs, 20 brats, 8 pounds of nachos (cheese, chicken, veal, beef and pork) and three cases of beer!!
    Jeeezuz!! You might want to look for a good cardiologist. I had to get bypass surgery just reading that menu.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Is okay and was certainly deserved of the Chiefs after the first three weeks of the season. I for one, may have been too harsh in some of my rantings about my beloved Chiefs though. I did have some confidence going into Sunday's game against the Broncos but even to a homer like me, things still were not looking good. I just wanted to say that I'm happy to be eating crow this week for some of the things I may have said leading up to this game. In fact, this crow actually tastes pretty good.
    Crow is not so bad actually, the only problem is when the bones get caught in your throat!

Alls I know is Frying up those Donkeys and chomping them up was pretty Dam satisfying too.