Thread: Next up Buffalo

Default Next up Buffalo

Buffalo is next on the agenda. I can't view this as anything but a "W" for us, but then again I pretty much an optimistic Chiefs homer.

What say you ChiefsCrowd??? How do you see this one going down? :-D

Default Re: Next up Buffalo

This is a huge game for the chiefs They have a chance to win every single game this month and end up 8-3 coming december. However this game should not be overlooked. Chiefs need to build on last week's win and keep the momentum going. I am from Rochester NY and you better believe I will be going crazy in Ralph Wilson stadium this sunday for the CHIEFS

The Bills D is pretty good, but the Bills offense has looked pretty average. We should be able to defend the run fairly well. McGahee should get less than 100 yds.

The Bills haven't had much of a passing attack so far this year, but my guess is that will change when they face the Swiss Chiefs secondary. As long as the secondary is this suspect, the Chiefs will never have any blowouts. Teams will start passing the ball against us and scoring at will in the 4th quarter.

I see it as another nailbiter that likely will de decided by turnovers. I'll take the Chiefs 23-20.

Kcon82 wrote:
    This is a huge game for the chiefs They have a chance to win every single game this month and end up 8-3 coming december. However this game should not be overlooked. Chiefs need to build on last week's win and keep the momentum going. I am from Rochester NY and you better believe I will be going crazy in Ralph Wilson stadium this sunday for the CHIEFS
    For sure we will be counting on ya to cheer the Chiefs on to victory. :-D

admin wrote:
    The Bills D is pretty good, but the Bills offense has looked pretty average. We should be able to defend the run fairly well. McGahee should get less than 100 yds.

The Bills haven't had much of a passing attack so far this year, but my guess is that will change when they face the Swiss Chiefs secondary. As long as the secondary is this suspect, the Chiefs will never have any blowouts. Teams will start passing the ball against us and scoring at will in the 4th quarter.

I see it as another nailbiter that likely will de decided by turnovers. I'll take the Chiefs 23-20.
    I agree I see the two teams as pretty even their run "D" which is ranked #31 in the league is canceled out by our pass "D" which is also ranked #31.