Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coalition Owner Says Hello / Chiefs @ Panthers

Default Coalition Owner Says Hello / Chiefs @ Panthers

Hi Chiefs Fans,

I am Catzilla, Owner of The Panther Coalition...just thought I would drop in to introduce myself & invite you all to our house during the week.

We have a very well run board, we welcome all visiting fans, we house a nice crowd & don't tolerate trouble in any form.
    As for me, I'm 45 & a Masters Athlete, the only trash your gonna here me talk is ''for fun'' on the Saturday Sandlot Smackdown fields ! :56: :)
    Arrowhead is of course LEGENDARY for noise & judging by the amount of penalties we have been commiting I'm glad this game isn't there !
    I NEVER overlook an opponent, the game is played on the field for 60 min, any given Sunday any team can win regardless of what's on paper.

Anyway, if your with a network that only visits sites ''within'' your network please forgive this post.
    As for the Coalition we simply believe in talking football anywhere at anytime with anybody.
    Be sure to leave your link on our board as much as ya wish, I believe in link exchange...it is good for everyone.

Be Blessed, No Injuries & Hope To Hear From You.

http://panthercoalition.com/index.php

Cat...as the resident 49er fan around here welcome aboard. As long as you aren't a Dolt, Donkey or Gayder fan these guys are pretty cool. Well except there's a dude that looks like Sasquatch lost a fight with a Norelco and well he doesn't like the B... Oops I can't say that word around here. Hmmm...think 4 straight Super Bowl losses.

LOL...Later.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Buck Fuffalo!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Thanks RBedgood,

All are welcome, even 49'ER fans ! jk

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Thanks RBedgood,

All are welcome, even 49'ER fans ! jk
    Cats are good for one thing...

....chinese food...
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Yes, yes indeed...I have about 3 to chase the field mice away from the house & they love Chinese food ! lol

Yes, yes indeed...I have about 3 to chase the field mice away from the house & they love Chinese food ! lol
    How typical...I forgot we're dealing with the good 'ol southern variety redneck. The joke won't be funny anymore if I have to explain it. I'll only go this far...I'm not talking about your stupid kitty-cats eating chinese food.

Welcome to the board Catzilla. You guys are nothing but Cat food for the RedCoaters Sunday.

Believe me. The Chiefs LOVE eating *****.................cats.

Thanks

Well, OK...if you say so !

Thanks

Well, OK...if you say so !
    We can be quite arrogant for a 1-3 team huh?

p.s. dam you for not beating the Pats in '03

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast