Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,011
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina


    0 Not allowed!
    The losing streak is over. Now time for a 12-game winning streak!! After our performance in Denver, there is no reason we can't keep the streak alive in Charlotte.
    Steve Smith is a 1-man wrecking crew. Got to contain him. No doubt in my mind we will.
    Hold these guys to nothing but field goals as we did with Donks and its over.
    Chiefs 9 1/2 pt dogs? Don't think so!!
    Chiefs roll 24-13.
    SHUT IT

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan787 View Post
    We have a GREAT run D, and one of the best LB corps in the NFL.

    LJ is a great RB, but he won't get much on us.

    Julius Peppers
    Jon Beason
    Thomas Davis
    Na'ill Diggs
    Chris Harris
    Chris Gamble

    We got playmakers on D, and we stop the run.

    Heres to an injury free, good game though.
    To the Chiefs Crowd!!
    To a injury free game, and on this given Sunday, a Chiefs win!!

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan787 View Post
    We have a GREAT run D, and one of the best LB corps in the NFL.

    LJ is a great RB, but he won't get much on us.

    Julius Peppers
    Jon Beason
    Thomas Davis
    Na'ill Diggs
    Chris Harris
    Chris Gamble

    We got playmakers on D, and we stop the run.

    Heres to an injury free, good game though.
    Hmm, thought I read that the Panthers were giving up around 115 yards rushing per game. Which is 19th in the league.

    Ah, here it is!
    http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapan...rolinaPanthers
    Just click on defense.
    Last edited by Three7s; 10-03-2008 at 10:05 PM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hello Chiefs Crowd. Panthers fan here.

    It is true that we have given up a little over 100 yards per game in total run offense this year, but we have also faced the likes of LT, Peterson, Forte, and Turner/Norwood. No slouches yet for stat padding . Of the group I've mentioned, we still haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher for the season. If we keep LT under 100 yards and no score, I like our chances, but of course I do. I'm a cats fan.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark V View Post
    Hello Chiefs Crowd. Panthers fan here.

    It is true that we have given up a little over 100 yards per game in total run offense this year, but we have also faced the likes of LT, Peterson, Forte, and Turner/Norwood. No slouches yet for stat padding . Of the group I've mentioned, we still haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher for the season. If we keep LT under 100 yards and no score, I like our chances, but of course I do. I'm a cats fan.
    Every one of those teams have a better o-line than the Chiefs. But it only takes 1 big run, to blow your stats up. Looking forward to Sunday. OUt team is a completely different team with a fairly competent QB like Huard.


  6. #25
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's amazing what one win against an overrated team will do.

    The Panthers D is far more stout than the Donkey's D.

    Chiefs will be lucky to score 10 points.
    ...

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    It's amazing what one win against an overrated team will do.

    The Panthers D is far more stout than the Donkey's D.

    Chiefs will be lucky to score 10 points.
    Glad you are still here to point that out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Glad you are still here to point that out!!
    So glad I can be of service.
    ...

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    So glad I can be of service.
    I wish I was less lazy so i could go look up the post where you probably said the Donkeys were gonna kick our *** too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I wish I was less lazy so i could go look up the post where you probably said the Donkeys were gonna kick our *** too!!
    You wouldn't find it, cuz I haven't posted here in a while.

    But I would have posted it, that's for sure.

    I underestimated just how bad their D-line is.
    ...

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No chance that our O line is getting it together a bit?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •