Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina

Default New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina

The losing streak is over. Now time for a 12-game winning streak!! After our performance in Denver, there is no reason we can't keep the streak alive in Charlotte.
    Steve Smith is a 1-man wrecking crew. Got to contain him. No doubt in my mind we will.
    Hold these guys to nothing but field goals as we did with Donks and its over.
    Chiefs 9 1/2 pt dogs? Don't think so!!
    Chiefs roll 24-13.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No chance that our O line is getting it together a bit?
    I think the line from the center and left is solid.

The right side, not so much.

I would expect Mike Trgovac to line up Peppers on the left side of their D-Line some to take advantage of the McGinaTosh Sieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark V View Post
    Hello Chiefs Crowd. Panthers fan here.
    If we keep LT under 100 yards and no score, I like our chances, but of course I do. I'm a cats fan.
    cats = Chiefs are totally superior

;)

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'll say this much, if we can't run the ball, then we're through. Carolina is no Denver, this team actually has a defense. So, we won't get into the 30s, probably not even the 20s. If we win, it'll be a boring, low-scoring game. One thing is certain, if we're gonna win, we better have the lead going into the 4th, if we don't, we probably won't.
    I love boring, low-scoring wins!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mark V View Post
    Hello Chiefs Crowd. Panthers fan here.

It is true that we have given up a little over 100 yards per game in total run offense this year, but we have also faced the likes of LT, Peterson, Forte, and Turner/Norwood. No slouches yet for stat padding . Of the group I've mentioned, we still haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher for the season. If we keep LT under 100 yards and no score, I like our chances, but of course I do. I'm a cats fan.
    I don't. Chiefs got MO on their side this sunday!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I love boring, low-scoring wins!!!
    Here here!

I think it's eminently reasonable to think the Chiefs score 17-20 points this Sunday, but even if we win in a game of field goals by 9-6, that's great! I guess some would say, "Well we won but we only scored 9 points" whereas I would say, "We won! "

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Here here!

I think it's eminently reasonable to think the Chiefs score 17-20 points this Sunday, but even if we win in a game of field goals by 9-6, that's great! I guess some would say, "Well we won but we only scored 9 points" whereas I would say, "We won! "
    Yeah! Don't see why we can't keep those little friskies out of the end zone. Our red zone D stuffed them Donks nicely and they had to kick field goals when they desperately needed td's on the road!!
    Red zone D stands up to Carolina this sunday!
    SHUT IT

I really think we have a good shot at this game. We will probably need Kolby or Charles to step up with a big play (if LJ can't seem to break loose) and our defense needs to keep improving on what they did last week. I really do feel good about this one tho.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Here's the paper matchup:

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I really think we have a good shot at this game. We will probably need Kolby or Charles to step up with a big play (if LJ can't seem to break loose) and our defense needs to keep improving on what they did last week. I really do feel good about this one tho.
    How are you feeling now? I am lucky. I apparently cut my cable cord aerating my yard and I can't watch the game, and it is not recording.

I just turned on the regular TV without an Antenna and decided to just turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Here's the paper matchup:

Well, you know what they say....Stats don't lie. I'm sure any moment now Herm will be telling us to "Get over it."

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast