Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Agrees to Terms With WR Mark Bradley

Default Kansas City Agrees to Terms With WR Mark Bradley

From kcchiefs.com:

Kansas City Agrees to Terms With WR Mark Bradley

Oct 01, 2008, 9:37:40 AM

Kansas City Chiefs President Carl Peterson announced on Wednesday that the club has agreed to terms of a two-year contract with WR Mark Bradley. No other terms of the agreement were made available.
    Bradley (6-1, 201) appeared in two contests this season with Chicago. He originally entered the NFL as a second-round draft pick of Chicago in the 2005 NFL Draft. Bradley has seen action in 34 NFL games (four starts), recording 38 receptions for 583 yards (15.3 avg.) and four TDs. He has also returned four kickoffs for 70 yards (17.5 avg.).
    Bradley finished his collegiate career at Oklahoma in 2004 after playing two seasons at Arkansas-Pine Bluff. He started 10 games for the Sooners, catching 58 passes for 1,114 yards (19.7 avg.) and returning 22 kickoffs for 523 yards (23.8 avg.) with a TD. Bradley was a three-year starter at Pine Bluff High School in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

who was cut to make room. I am guessing Sams!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    who was cut to make room. I am guessing Sams!
    I'd say that's a good guess.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'd say that's a good guess.
    It was Sams.

Good. Glad to see Savage back there...
    SHUT IT

They has some guys from Chicago on the radio yesterday talking about Bradley. Apparently Lovie Smith was very high on Bradley and was expecting him to be their #1 receiver this year. Injuries had set him back, and I guess Bradley's arrogance got him in trouble with a lot of players. He wasn't well liked by the team, so Lovie felt like he had to replace him and let him go.

The reporter seems to think Bradley just needs a change of venue and some humbling and he could be good NFL receiver.

They made the comment that since Herm and Lovie are good friends that Lovie most likely called Herm up and gave him the recommendation to sign Bradley.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    They has some guys from Chicago on the radio yesterday talking about Bradley. Apparently Lovie Smith was very high on Bradley and was expecting him to be their #1 receiver this year. Injuries had set him back, and I guess Bradley's arrogance got him in trouble with a lot of players. He wasn't well liked by the team, so Lovie felt like he had to replace him and let him go.

The reporter seems to think Bradley just needs a change of venue and some humbling and he could be good NFL receiver.

They made the comment that since Herm and Lovie are good friends that Lovie most likely called Herm up and gave him the recommendation to sign Bradley.
    Sounds like LJ may finally get his locker room buddy...
    SHUT IT

On the bright side, I've heard this guy has a lot of potential, if he can get open and catch the ball, then he's fine by me.

And Bike, I've said this before, what team doesn't have some cancers on their team? It happens everywhere and there's no escaping it. I just hope he plays and produces.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    On the bright side, I've heard this guy has a lot of potential, if he can get open and catch the ball, then he's fine by me.

And Bike, I've said this before, what team doesn't have some cancers on their team? It happens everywhere and there's no escaping it. I just hope he plays and produces.
    I've never said there was a team in the nfl that didn't have "cancers". Hell, the Chiefs have at least 1 malignant tumor.
    SHUT IT

This guy was a 2nd round pick with 1st round talent. Hes only 23. Musin Muhammed said it best: Chicago is where Recievers go to die. Point, He just had nearly 150 yards recieving last week as a Panther again. This guy is a stud.

Welcome home Bradley.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast