Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dante Hall??

Default Dante Hall??

Since Dante Hall is gone, who is gonna return kicks for us now?

hmmmmm maybe Morton
    :character00112:

I'm not sure, but you can rest-assured, that whoever it is, won't be trying to do anything too flashy.

I'm thinking maybe they give that Titus Ryan kid a shot cause of his speed.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm not sure, but you can rest-assured, that whoever it is, won't be trying to do anything too flashy.

I hope not; just follow the blocking scheme and get what you can...wait - never mind. :p
    Last edited by Chiefster; 06-14-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I hope not; just follow the blocking scheme and get what you can...wait - never mind. :p
    Best reply.....EVER!!! LOL.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 06-14-2007 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Best reply.....EVER!!! LOL.

LOL!!! I thought you would enjoy.

Default dante hall

i do recall jeff webb running a couple big ones back last year while dante was hurt and on the bench,,lets give him and chris hannon a good shot at the run backs and recieving..im not a bit sorry that dante is gone. he did give us a couple exciting years but for the most part his production declined over the last couple years and he became non produtive..good luck in st louis dante.
    Last edited by allen_hali_pollard; 06-20-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: mispelled word

Quote Originally Posted by allen_hali_pollard View Post
    i do recall jeff webb running a couple big ones back last year while dante was hurt and on the bench,,lets give him and chris hannon a good shot at the run backs and recieving..im not a bit sorry that dante is gone. he did give us a couple exciting years but for the most part his production declined over the last couple years and he became non produtive..good luck in st louis dante.

Agreed; Dante started to decline a bit when he became the "X-Factor" and started to believe his own press, but I wish him luck. Welcome to the "Crowd" BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by allen_hali_pollard View Post
    I like your name, here. Last season, at the Chiefs' training camp, in River-Falls, Wisconsin, I had a full-sized helmet signed by those three players and Derrick Johnson. My prized possession. Welcome aboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast