Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Has anyone been to Chiefs training camp- I need help

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    118
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Has anyone been to Chiefs training camp- I need help


    0 Not allowed!
    I am thinking about flying up, b/c I am having Chiefs withdrawal in the worst way. Does anybody know if you have to buy tickets to training camp or just show up? and is there any special day better than another? I was considering heading up when we scrimmage against the Vikings- let me know and also let me know if any of oyu guys are gonna be up there

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    I am thinking about flying up, b/c I am having Chiefs withdrawal in the worst way. Does anybody know if you have to buy tickets to training camp or just show up? and is there any special day better than another? I was considering heading up when we scrimmage against the Vikings- let me know and also let me know if any of oyu guys are gonna be up there
    I went, last year. There is no fee, on a daily basis. I don't think there was a fee, on Family Night, Which is the one special event. On Family Night, all players are available for autograph signing, before the practice session. On daily practices, chosen squads, such as defensive linemen, are available. Have fun.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yep, there is no fee. Where are you comming from TheLateGreat#58Fan?


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    I am thinking about flying up, b/c I am having Chiefs withdrawal in the worst way. Does anybody know if you have to buy tickets to training camp or just show up? and is there any special day better than another? I was considering heading up when we scrimmage against the Vikings- let me know and also let me know if any of oyu guys are gonna be up there
    I am going to the Chiefs vs the viqueens. Check out hotwire.com. I got a flight from Canada, hotel for 5 days and a car rental for 5 days and it only cost 450.00. The hotel was the holiday inn across the street fro Arrowhead. They saved me a ton of money.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I am going to the Chiefs vs the viqueens. Check out hotwire.com. I got a flight from Canada, hotel for 5 days and a car rental for 5 days and it only cost 450.00. The hotel was the holiday inn across the street fro Arrowhead. They saved me a ton of money.

    OUTSTANDING! :SHOCKED:


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    118
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am gonna be coming up from Atlanta, probably me and my girl. So the Chiefs Vikings scrimmage is at Arrowhead or in Wisconsin.
    and I need to look up family night for the autograph route

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    I am gonna be coming up from Atlanta, probably me and my girl. So the Chiefs Vikings scrimmage is at Arrowhead or in Wisconsin.
    and I need to look up family night for the autograph route
    The scrimmage, with the Vikings, was at the Vikings' training camp location, last year. So, it should be held at River-Falls, this season.

    http://www.kcchiefs.com/2006_tc_hq/

    Here is a link to the training camp schedule. Family fun night will be on Wednesday, August 8th. Last year, the players were spread put, around the practice field, along the surrounding fence, where fans would simply gather around their favorite players. I was fortunate enough that I had my three kids with me. kids can work through the crowds, with much better efficiency, than adults. As a matter of fact, my avatar pic, right here, is at family night, last year. Good luck, though.
    Last edited by chief31; 06-20-2007 at 09:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The scrimmage, with the Vikings, was at the Vikings' training camp location, last year. So, it should be held at River-Falls, this season.

    http://www.kcchiefs.com/2006_tc_hq/

    Here is a link to the training camp schedule. Family fun night will be on Wednesday, August 8th. Last year, the players were spread put, around the practice field, along the surrounding fence, where fans would simply gather around their favorite players. I was fortunate enough that I had my three kids with me. kids can work through the crowds, with much better efficiency, than adults. As a matter of fact, my avatar pic, right here, is at family night, last year. Good luck, though.
    LOL...this whole time I thought you were talking about the home opener and calling it a scrimmage cause we are gonna kick their asses!! (we ar e gonna kick their asses!!) GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You are the man!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You are the man!
    Well, I was lucky enough to have gone to River-Falls, last season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •