Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: TRADE? KEEP? OR let go for nothing, that is the ?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default TRADE? KEEP? OR let go for nothing, that is the ?


    0 Not allowed!
    it is known that the chiefs are shopping Wesley around. it is said,by the media,beleive it or not, that the donkies are willing to give the chiefs what they want for him.But the chiefs dont want to send him to a afc west team. I think he`s getting around 2.7 mil this year. the backup safties are fine with hermmie so do you keep him, cut him and and nothing in return or have a high price back up?
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Angry


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    It is a rep meter you hideous, ill-bred, jack-a-nape

    Have some more.

    Well excuse me! WHAT IS REP!?!?!?!
    You all know me!

    -Eddie Murphy (The Nutty Professor)

  3. #22
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomReallySux View Post
    Well excuse me! WHAT IS REP!?!?!?!
    No excuse for you.

    Rep is what people think of your posts. They obviously think you are wasting our valuable space you whoresome, weak-hinged, whipster.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Is that why when I put my curser over the red square it said that I have shameless behavior in the past, or some such non-sense?
    You all know me!

    -Eddie Murphy (The Nutty Professor)

  5. #24
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomReallySux View Post
    Is that why when I put my curser over the red square it said that I have shameless behavior in the past, or some such non-sense?
    Wow, he can learn!!!! Here's a dancing pickle for you.

    :cucumber:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Wow, he can learn!!!! Here's a dancing pickle for you.

    :cucumber:

    Yeah well how do I go about telling you what I think of your posts through "rep"! :bananen_smilies068:
    You all know me!

    -Eddie Murphy (The Nutty Professor)

  7. #26
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomReallySux View Post
    Yeah well how do I go about telling you what I think of your posts through "rep"! :bananen_smilies068:
    You really are a piece of work. Why would I want to allow the scale to be tipped in your direction?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    You really are a piece of work. Why would I want to allow the scale to be tipped in your direction?

    Scale??? What are you talking about? Can we dispense with the riddles here?
    You all know me!

    -Eddie Murphy (The Nutty Professor)

  9. #28
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomReallySux View Post
    Scale??? What are you talking about? Can we dispense with the riddles here?
    Why did I know you would need this spelled out for you?
    Find the scale at the top of your post and click on it. Use the left button on your computer pointing device to activate it. You should be able to figure this out. Of course, based on your previous posts, my 8-ball indicates "Outlook not so good."
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Why did I know you would need this spelled out for you?
    Find the scale at the top of your post and click on it. Use the left button on your computer pointing device to activate it. You should be able to figure this out. Of course, based on your previous posts, my 8-ball indicates "Outlook not so good."

    Good! You could have just said that in the first place; now I can give some "rep" back to you!
    You all know me!

    -Eddie Murphy (The Nutty Professor)

  11. #30
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredomReallySux View Post
    Good! You could have just said that in the first place; now I can give some "rep" back to you!
    Too bad your rep is completely worthless.:smil3dbd4e5e7563a:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •