Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss is expected, but a** whipping was'nt

Default Loss is expected, but a** whipping was'nt

I am all for rebuilding. We can take the good and the bad that comes with it. But Herm needs to grow some balls. Not going for it in 4 & 1 is an act of ball-less Coaches and Herm is their God Father.

I won't be blaming Herm for the entire loss because he wasn't the one throwing the ball. My best guess is that Huard was on Ecstasy before he entered the game. Because what he did totally out of it.
    HERM

There were so many players that failed to execute this weekend that it is not funny. Huard did not look good, MacIntosh was back in true form. Johnson was nothing in this game, even Colquitt was not in true form.

That my friends is what you call poor coaching. The fact that so many players failed to execute is another sign that the coach did not prepare the team to play. It was always going to be an uphill battle, but it should not have been nearly this poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    There were so many players that failed to execute this weekend that it is not funny. Huard did not look good, MacIntosh was back in true form. Johnson was nothing in this game, even Colquitt was not in true form.

That my friends is what you call poor coaching. The fact that so many players failed to execute is another sign that the coach did not prepare the team to play. It was always going to be an uphill battle, but it should not have been nearly this poor.
    Emotional letdown, plain and simple. After having such an emotional game against the Broncos and playing with high energy, we come the next week against the Panthers like we didn't even know what a football was. Winning, losing, it's all good with me as long as I see improvement, but one thing I can't stand is inconsistency. Play with the same emotion and high energy every week, taking a week off is simply inexcusable and coaching is at fault.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

KC was just target practice for the Panthers. pothetic
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

its getting old, even the oposing team is in here before and after every game, this is Bs. Time to make a change a coaching and GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right now they have no identity
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Emotional letdown, plain and simple. After having such an emotional game against the Broncos and playing with high energy, we come the next week against the Panthers like we didn't even know what a football was. Winning, losing, it's all good with me as long as I see improvement, but one thing I can't stand is inconsistency. Play with the same emotion and high energy every week, taking a week off is simply inexcusable and coaching is at fault.
    1 good thing is we have an automatic no loss this week and hopefully Herm, Gunther and Chan will work their arses off until the next game. If we lose to Tenn. then hopefully it will be due to exhaustion not to lack of trying!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    1 good thing is we have an automatic no loss this week and hopefully Herm, Gunther and Chan will work their arses off until the next game. If we lose to Tenn. then hopefully it will be due to exhaustion not to lack of trying!
    That game yesterday should count as a double loss, so we lose this week to.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    That game yesterday should count as a double loss, so we lose this week to.
    Good point! Work there arses off double hard now!

this is our bye week. pink slips anyone?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast