Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is coaching going tobe held accountable?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default When is coaching going tobe held accountable?

went to see jeff dunham last night and recorded the mizzo-neb game. the chiefs game was so bad i started watching that game at halftime. thats how bad i thought it got. Sooner or latter hermmie and his flunkies got to held accountable. yea, i know its the players but it starts at the top.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Just be patient. It is only a matter of time before Herm throws Gunther under the bus in attempt to divert the attention away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Just be patient. It is only a matter of time before Herm throws Gunther under the bus in attempt to divert the attention away from him.
    I am a patience expert. (Cubs fan.)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I just had an idea! How about we throw Hermie under the bus?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Every week that Herm stays here, is another week that we will have to wait for a good coach to get started on the program.
    I figured that Peckerson would of gotten rid of Hermie after the first season with him the chiefs sucked bad. And then the second season came around, the chiefs sucked bad and Hermie is still coach. I am thinking that Hermie must have something on Peckerson.

Hey maybe Peckerson and Hermie are lovers and have a love child somewhere!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I figured that Peckerson would of gotten rid of Hermie after the first season with him the chiefs sucked bad. And then the second season came around, the chiefs sucked bad and Hermie is still coach. I am thinking that Hermie must have something on Peckerson.

Carl won't get rid of Herm. Reason is that Herm was Carl's pet project. Carl sold us down the river. If he gets rid of Herm, it reflects badly on Carl's reputation(if there's much left).

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Angry

When you give up draft picks, even low picks to bring a coach in, you do not throw that coach away in one, two or even three seasons.

I think they named him Bill Bidwell.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think they named him Bill Bidwell.
    Now that's funny! Having lived in Phoenix the past 17 years I can tell you first hand you need not know anything about football and still own a team. The point here is the owner selects the GM and in most cases, takes a backseat. Isn't that riight Lane?? Is Rod Graves (Cards GM) as bad as 2008 Carl? I dunno. But miraculously he brought in one Ken Whissenhunt who is an incredible head coach. The players would take a bullet for him. That's after a Denny Green stint that could have been far worse. Bottom line, the Cards cut their losses short and dumped Green as it was obvious that no player bought into the BS of that wastoid. I think the same is true for the Chiefs. The general has lost his troops and nobody's buying in. Sadly I must say that if the Chiefs played the Cards this Sunday (Herm vs. Ken), I'll take the Cards and give 17. It's pathetic that I would even think that. Cut your losses short Carl and pull the plug on a proven loser!
    Yeah.....RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by 127markaz View Post
    Now that's funny! Having lived in Phoenix the past 17 years I can tell you first hand you need not know anything about football and still own a team. The point here is the owner selects the GM and in most cases, takes a backseat. Isn't that riight Lane?? Is Rod Graves (Cards GM) as bad as 2008 Carl? I dunno. But miraculously he brought in one Ken Whissenhunt who is an incredible head coach. The players would take a bullet for him. That's after a Denny Green stint that could have been far worse. Bottom line, the Cards cut their losses short and dumped Green as it was obvious that no player bought into the BS of that wastoid. I think the same is true for the Chiefs. The general has lost his troops and nobody's buying in. Sadly I must say that if the Chiefs played the Cards this Sunday (Herm vs. Ken), I'll take the Cards and give 17. It's pathetic that I would even think that. Cut your losses short Carl and pull the plug on a proven loser!
    Yeah.....RIGHT!
    Glad you found that amusing. Lol. It was actually for Drunkhillbilly, who lives in Az.

But I like what The Cardinals are doing so far this season. I kinda like Dennis Green too though. He at least had his specialty. (Offense)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast