Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is coaching going tobe held accountable?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default When is coaching going tobe held accountable?

went to see jeff dunham last night and recorded the mizzo-neb game. the chiefs game was so bad i started watching that game at halftime. thats how bad i thought it got. Sooner or latter hermmie and his flunkies got to held accountable. yea, i know its the players but it starts at the top.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    When you give up draft picks, even low picks to bring a coach in, you do not throw that coach away in one, two or even three seasons.

I disagree. After the start, multiple QB starts, and the poor play besides Denver and NE? Its time for Clark Hunt to cut bait and fish somewhere else. Herm and Carl needs to go and wouldnt be opposed to Kuharich going either since he was trained by Carl and is groomed to be his replacement. Carl has made a killing putting mediocre teams on the field and making the team money regardless of what the outcome. Herm has made a killing by being a mediocre coach. Same as Kuharich riding Carl's coat tails.

Good point, chief31. And judging from the Panthers game, Green would be an upgrade from nothing. The Cards situation is proof that a head coach DOES make a difference. Throughout the various Boards I am amazed at those who support Herm/Carl. Like any business, it's results that count. Herm has proven he can't deliver what he promised during his interview. But take solice, Herm's 3 year plan looks damn good compared to Bidwell's 21 year plan. Kudos to all the Chiefs fan for filling up Arrowhead during this PLAGUE!!!!

^^^another Arizona member. Score one for the rednecks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123