Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Herm's Postgame Comments

Default Herm's Postgame Comments

I paraphrase:

I don't think anybody saw that coming at all...

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

I can't say exactly what happened...

We didn't play like we did last week...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I thought we were passed this point...

Herm Edwards has no business being a coach in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Sorry Coach, I just really dont like this guy and I challenge everything he says because most of it is stinky bile. I wont call you anymore names greg ok??? sorry... Show me where people were jumping on some bandwagon about 1 win, show the post please... We were all happy thats all and you were quiet, waiting for the next loss so you can have some fun again...

Yeah maybe we should find a new coach again and gut the team one more time and wait another 3-6 years for a contending team... Do you "realists" really think thats a good idea???? Or is it because you are too impatient to go through the growing pains that its going to take to get the franchise back on track.... Are you listening to the commentators on the tv??? They all said it had to be done...
    It won't take this team another 3-6 years to become a contender, no matter who the coach is. The players that have been brought in under Herm are legit NFL players. If the Chiefs brought in another coach, they wouldn't have to rebuild this team the way Herm has had to do. The foundation of a winning team is already being laid.

I didn't see this game. I did look at the stats and they truly are staggering. LJ with almost zero rushing yards and hardly ANY carries to speak of. Huard with 2 INT's and two fumbles... good lord. He is just as bad as Thigpen, although a completely DIFFERENT kind of bad. When you get down by that many points, that early, you're forced to throw the ball to keep up. I'm guessing that's why there were so few rushing attempts.

Altogether a horrible day and i doubt this will be the last one of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It won't take this team another 3-6 years to become a contender, no matter who the coach is. The players that have been brought in under Herm are legit NFL players. If the Chiefs brought in another coach, they wouldn't have to rebuild this team the way Herm has had to do. The foundation of a winning team is already being laid.

I didn't see this game. I did look at the stats and they truly are staggering. LJ with almost zero rushing yards and hardly ANY carries to speak of. Huard with 2 INT's and two fumbles... good lord. He is just as bad as Thigpen, although a completely DIFFERENT kind of bad. When you get down by that many points, that early, you're forced to throw the ball to keep up. I'm guessing that's why there were so few rushing attempts.

No way is this the last one, we got the Titans as our next game, they'll destroy us.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I just want to see the chiefs win a on road game. The chiefs had a prob with that even before Hermie decided to do some housecleaning.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I paraphrase:

I don't think anybody saw that coming at all...

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

I can't say exactly what happened...

We didn't play like we did last week...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I thought we were passed this point...

Herm Edwards has no business being a coach in the NFL!
    That just backs up what I saw in his face when they kept panning the camera on him. At several points he almost looked amused that it was happening. He actually smiled! At some point in the game he shoulda not thought this was funny!

Also, Albert had 1 of the biggest challenge of his young career trying to contain Peppers. He didnt do a total terrible job but McIntosh could not even come close to protecting Huards SEEING side. 1 play in particular McIntosh actually was totally turned facing the other way as Huard got smacked down. I agree Herm has brought in some talent but has not come close to prove that he can coach.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Also, Albert had 1 of the biggest challenge of his young career trying to contain Peppers. He didnt do a total terrible job but McIntosh could not even come close to protecting Huards SEEING side. 1 play in particular McIntosh actually was totally turned facing the other way as Huard got smacked down. I agree Herm has brought in some talent but has not come close to prove that he can coach.
    Albert did not play. Mac was very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Albert did not play. Mac was very bad.
    OK, my bad, I didnt wake up until half way into the 2nd quarter and thought he played. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    OK, my bad, I didnt wake up until half way into the 2nd quarter and thought he played. Sorry!
    Sorry, Sorry is that all you have, I demand , for you not waking up until the 2nd quarter, but then again I though I was still asleep and having a nitemare! Then wished I was

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Sorry, Sorry is that all you have, I demand , for you not waking up until the 2nd quarter, but then again I though I was still asleep and having a nitemare! Then wished I was
    I wish I didnt have to work EVERY freaking Sun.! I work 6pm to 6 am! Have to sleep sometime So I try not to go to bed until atleast 5am Sun morn to get on my sleep schedule after the weekend, but yes, I woke up and thought I was having a nightmare also! Wanted to start drinking before work!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Since this game was sooo bad, and maybe the worst ever for the Chiefs, maybe in the upcoming 2 weeks we'll be hearing the news of Herm being fired.
    This game coulnd't compare to the Play off Loss to the Colts Herm's first year here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast