Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Herm's Postgame Comments

Default Herm's Postgame Comments

I paraphrase:

I don't think anybody saw that coming at all...

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

I can't say exactly what happened...

We didn't play like we did last week...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I thought we were passed this point...

Herm Edwards has no business being a coach in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    That just backs up what I saw in his face when they kept panning the camera on him. At several points he almost looked amused that it was happening. He actually smiled! At some point in the game he shoulda not thought this was funny!
    He probably thinks its amusing that he somehow still has a job as as the Chiefs head coach...
    SHUT IT

It was a great thing seeing T-Gunz break the reception by a TE record.If we beat the undefeated Titans then that's another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    He probably thinks its amusing that he somehow still has a job as as the Chiefs head coach...
    Yeah, laughing all the way to the bank, with the money from the hardworking, dedicated, Chiefs fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    It was a great thing seeing T-Gunz break the reception by a TE record.If we beat the undefeated Titans then that's another thing.
    Should have happened against the Donks at home, and a win. Instead the road and 34-0 blowout. Nice Hermie, way to tkae care of your Hall of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Albert did not play. Mac was very bad.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OK, my bad, I didnt wake up until half way into the 2nd quarter and thought he played. Sorry!
    Where in the hell were you?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Sorry, Sorry is that all you have, I demand , for you not waking up until the 2nd quarter, but then again I though I was still asleep and having a nitemare! Then wished I was
    J.T. no money?!
    Also, Albert had 1 of the biggest challenge of his young career trying to contain Peppers. He didnt do a total terrible job but McIntosh could not even come close to protecting Huards SEEING side. 1 play in particular McIntosh actually was totally turned facing the other way as Huard got smacked down. I agree Herm has brought in some talent but has not come close to prove that he can coach.
    You don't need to wonder if Herm can coach.You obviously don't know who is in the game or not.I just wished that you would've saw Albert playing right guard while Mac switched back to left tackle.

I couldnt believe how bad Macintosh looked. Is that really the best RT we can field?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I couldnt believe how bad Macintosh looked. Is that really the best RT we can field?
    Herb Taylor is better, which I still don't understand why we don't start him, but it wouldn't have mattered with Albert's injury.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Looks like Herb Taylor will be taking MacIntosh's place!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Looks like Herb Taylor will be taking MacIntosh's place!
    Sounds good to me!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Sounds friggin' awesome to me too!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast