Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Herm's Postgame Comments

Default Herm's Postgame Comments

I paraphrase:

I don't think anybody saw that coming at all...

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

I can't say exactly what happened...

We didn't play like we did last week...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I thought we were passed this point...

Herm Edwards has no business being a coach in the NFL!

IMO Herm should have been fired last week already for the ****ty way he treated Tony G. The guy has given blood, sweat, tears and loyalty to the Chiefs and all it would have taken was a 3 yard pass to honor that. 3 yard pass.
    Classless Herm...classless. Win or lose, you're an ***.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Since this game was sooo bad, and maybe the worst ever for the Chiefs, maybe in the upcoming 2 weeks we'll be hearing the news of Herm being fired.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    greg im sure you are loving the fact that we lost and it showed in your post.... You didnt have much to say after last week which didnt surprise me..... It doesnt change the fact that you are a d-bag like I said before... I didnt catch the first half because I was at work, but from what I did see huard looked like a totally different quarterback and I have no idea why, like I said i missed what happened in the first half someone enlighten me!!!!

Its pretty funny how some people stay quiet and hide when we win and just wait until we lose to pounce on their team. Tough loss all around... So LETS HERE IT NAY SAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM READY
    I didn't see the game as I was flipping between Miami-SD and SEA-NY which were played here in Phoenix. So I can't say much about the game, but if I were to make an educated guess the war was lost in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Look at the difference in rushing totals and you don't need to look much farther.

As for addressing those who need to vent, I think that's a lot of what Greg and others are doing. Everyone needs to respond differently to a "bad day". Some people need to vent, while others need to look towards tomorrow. Try to drop the 'name-calling' and show respect to other members of the forum...everyone is entitled to their opinion...(well except the trolls from Chokeland)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

You are what your record says you are. Herm is 14-24 since he came here. The team has stopped playing for him, I doubt next year will be better. There's actually still time to turn the season around, but there has to be a turning point soon. I'd love to know what's really happening at practice. My recollection is that Herm likes to give certain players days off from practice. Just wondering.

greg im sure you are loving the fact that we lost and it showed in your post.... You didnt have much to say after last week which didnt surprise me..... It doesnt change the fact that you are a d-bag like I said before... I didnt catch the first half because I was at work, but from what I did see huard looked like a totally different quarterback and I have no idea why, like I said i missed what happened in the first half someone enlighten me!!!!

Its pretty funny how some people stay quiet and hide when we win and just wait until we lose to pounce on their team. Tough loss all around... So LETS HERE IT NAY SAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM READY
    I thought me and some of the other "nay sayers" have said it before. I will be critical of this team when they deserve it and I will praise them when they deserve it. What is there to praise after that game? How can you even THINK of positive comments after that piece of garbage? Next thing I know, you'll tell me Herm is the greatest coach ever and that we'd be idiots for keeping him.

Sorry guys, but it ticks me off when someone questions whether someone is a fan or not, just because he's critical and realistic.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Besides saying that you are positvie, which I highly doubt you are, give us some positvie insight that can be taken from this game. The youth movement thing is played out, we know this is a young team, we know it's gonna take time, even Herm is clueless as he stated in his post game interview. So come on Mr. Positive shed some light on us.

You're right....I didn't jump on the "our season is saved" bandwagon after 1 win since last October. That Denver game left me scratching my head and wondering if it could continue. Well that question was answered loud and clear today. I have no real issues with the players. They're stuck playing for a head coach who shouldn't be a head coach and a GM who shouldn't be a GM. Herm Edwards is completely ineffective managing a game or a team. So Garcia, I guess you like Herm? And yes I'm a fan and have been for quite some time. I have every right to be totally pissed off in how the team is coached and run. It sucks and things MUST change or we will repeat all of this again next year. If you think that doesn't make me a fan, that's your problem and not mine.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I do have to say that Herm is a good evaluator of talent. There is no doubt that some of these players are going to be awesome in the years to come and I am excited about seeing it.

However, I also have to say we have to get this guy out of the headcoaching position. He has already cost three and maybe four quarterbacks their careers in his inability to protect and nurture them to success.

He had built a group of players on defense that will be here many years to come, but for some reason, which I can only attribute to ignorance, he has sucked on offense.

For this team to get better, with Edwards at the helm, he has to listen to Chan Gailey. At this point I am not sure he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I do have to say that Herm is a good evaluator of talent. There is no doubt that some of these players are going to be awesome in the years to come and I am excited about seeing it.

However, I also have to say we have to get this guy out of the headcoaching position. He has already cost three and maybe four quarterbacks their careers in his inability to protect and nurture them to success.

He had built a group of players on defense that will be here many years to come, but for some reason, which I can only attribute to ignorance, he has sucked on offense.

For this team to get better, with Edwards at the helm, he has to listen to Chan Gailey. At this point I am not sure he is.
    I agree, same with Gunther, I have not seen a Gun defense yet with Herm as head coach.

No namecalling please. You know the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by section311 View Post
    You are what your record says you are. Herm is 14-24 since he came here. The team has stopped playing for him, I doubt next year will be better. There's actually still time to turn the season around, but there has to be a turning point soon. I'd love to know what's really happening at practice. My recollection is that Herm likes to give certain players days off from practice. Just wondering.
    Welcome. I think several players took the day off today, so I'd be pretty surprised if Herm is handing out those cards.

Sorry Coach, I just really dont like this guy and I challenge everything he says because most of it is stinky bile. I wont call you anymore names greg ok??? sorry... Show me where people were jumping on some bandwagon about 1 win, show the post please... We were all happy thats all and you were quiet, waiting for the next loss so you can have some fun again...

Yeah maybe we should find a new coach again and gut the team one more time and wait another 3-6 years for a contending team... Do you "realists" really think thats a good idea???? Or is it because you are too impatient to go through the growing pains that its going to take to get the franchise back on track.... Are you listening to the commentators on the tv??? They all said it had to be done...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast