Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Herm's Postgame Comments

Default Herm's Postgame Comments

I paraphrase:

I don't think anybody saw that coming at all...

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

I can't say exactly what happened...

We didn't play like we did last week...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I thought we were passed this point...

Herm Edwards has no business being a coach in the NFL!

Herm has lost this team and I don't think he will ever get it back. Maybe it is time for carl and herm to ride off in the sunset

Now, you guy do realize that some of the more 'positive' members are going to be mad about all of this negativity that is headlining every new thread, don't you?

I am prepared for it. But I just want to make sure that the rest of you guys are ready too.

I figure that since I allowed everyone to enjoy themselves with last weeks win, not even expressing my opinion, that the Broncos played horribly, more than The Chiefs played all that well, that should earn me a free pass this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I paraphrase:

We have to figure a few things out, how to make a first down, it's puzzling to me...

This is pathetic! If our coach doesn't even know what is happening and how to adjust on the field, how on earth does he expect the players to understand.

What an idiot!!!

I couldn't agree more....

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Now, you guy do realize that some of the more 'positive' members are going to be mad about all of this negativity that is headlining every new thread, don't you?

I am prepared for it. But I just want to make sure that the rest of you guys are ready too.

I figure that since I allowed everyone to enjoy themselves with last weeks win, not even expressing my opinion, that the Broncos played horribly, more than The Chiefs played all that well, that should earn me a free pass this week.

Considering I think I took the brunt of it last week, I can say I am more than prepared, there is nothing anyone can say that will bother me at this point!

Considering I think I took the brunt of it last week, I can say I am more than prepared, there is nothing anyone can say that will bother me at this point!

Yeah. I'd say you took your lumps last week, and have earned the right for this week.

Oh. come one, he has a CAREER record of 53-63 as a head coach! Isn't a mediocre winning percentage of .457 good?

I think the Jets saw what he was about and the Chiefs were definitely fooled. But the writing is on the wall and cannot be ignored by the Hunt family much longer. I've said before and I'll say it again, let Herm and Carl go and bring in a new GM and Head Coach to finish the season and point the team in a new direction. It's painfully obvious that the Old Guard of the Chiefs franchise are completely ineffective. Their is so much poison and bad blood right now that we really have nothing to lose this season. Give the players something to look forward to with a new GM and coach. Hell, give us fans something to look forward to.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Dude, Herm has no business coaching Canadian High School football...

I paraphrase:

What an idiot!!!

Since this game was sooo bad, and maybe the worst ever for the Chiefs, maybe in the upcoming 2 weeks we'll be hearing the news of Herm being fired.

greg im sure you are loving the fact that we lost and it showed in your post.... You didnt have much to say after last week which didnt surprise me..... It doesnt change the fact that you are a d-bag like I said before... I didnt catch the first half because I was at work, but from what I did see huard looked like a totally different quarterback and I have no idea why, like I said i missed what happened in the first half someone enlighten me!!!!

Its pretty funny how some people stay quiet and hide when we win and just wait until we lose to pounce on their team. Tough loss all around... So LETS HERE IT NAY SAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM READY

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast