Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina

Default New thread: Chiefs spank Carolina

The losing streak is over. Now time for a 12-game winning streak!! After our performance in Denver, there is no reason we can't keep the streak alive in Charlotte.
    Steve Smith is a 1-man wrecking crew. Got to contain him. No doubt in my mind we will.
    Hold these guys to nothing but field goals as we did with Donks and its over.
    Chiefs 9 1/2 pt dogs? Don't think so!!
    Chiefs roll 24-13.
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The losing streak is over. Now time for a 12-game winning streak!! After our performance in Denver, there is no reason we can't keep the streak alive in Charlotte.
    Steve Smith is a 1-man wrecking crew. Got to contain him. No doubt in my mind we will.
    Hold these guys to nothing but field goals as we did with Donks and its over.
    Chiefs 9 1/2 pt dogs? Don't think so!!
    Chiefs roll 24-13.
    Im not quite as optimistic, although I think we can pull out the win. Though, this will test our young corners and test our O-line. Carolina's defense is solid. This will be a better test than what Denver gave us.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Im not quite as optimistic, although I think we can pull out the win. Though, this will test our young corners and test our O-line. Carolina's defense is solid. This will be a better test than what Denver gave us.
    Carolina D ranked about 20 in a lot of ff polls. Their strength really is their offense. Smith and Muhammid are probably the top reciever tandem in nfl. Young corners will definetely be tested! I think they are up to the job. Chiefs win.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Carolina D ranked about 20 in a lot of ff polls. Their strength really is their offense. Smith and Muhammid are probably the top reciever tandem in nfl. Young corners will definetely be tested! I think they are up to the job. Chiefs win.
    Offense was the donks strength too

We need to ram LJ down those kittens throat to stay in the game, and let our 2ndary embarrass Delhomo like they did Cutler.

We can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Offense was the donks strength too

We need to ram LJ down those kittens throat to stay in the game, and let our 2ndary embarrass Delhomo like they did Cutler.

We can do it!
    We WILL do it!
    Last edited by Bike; 10-01-2008 at 09:55 AM.
    SHUT IT

Carolina's defense is actually pretty good also. Their biggest problem so far this year has been third down penalties, giving up automatic first downs or getting themselves into third and long.

We're going to have to play very well and match our intensity from our last home game on the road in order to beat the Panthers.

My gut tells me a one point win.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Carolina's defense is actually pretty good also. Their biggest problem so far this year has been third down penalties, giving up automatic first downs or getting themselves into third and long.

We're going to have to play very well and match our intensity from our last home game on the road in order to beat the Panthers.

My gut tells me a one point win.
    A win is a win! I'll take it!!!
    SHUT IT

Im actually worried more about Jonathan Stewart more than Smith or Muhahmid believe or not.

While I would love to see it. I really think the atmosphere at Arrowhead helped feed the team. This being an away team that plays the same style of football as the Chiefs. I don't like the match up.

We will have to stop the run and in return run the ball well.

Putting aside that Carolina is a more consistent team on both sides of the ball. The real challenge here is being able to win on the road. If we can beat Carolina, I think that gives us good momentum to get a few more wins this season.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast