Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

Default Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
    I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
    I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
    Anywho, I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.
    I remember you from the coalition, good to see you here. just got here myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDChiefs58 View Post
    Sweet...

You'll like it here; it's a different "pace" to get used to( not near as much flaming/post just to post ), but it's WAYYYY better than CC.

I went over there to check out some of the posts about Gonzales, and I couldn't BELIEVE how utterly stupid the content was; that place can REALLY dumb you down over time and you won't even realize it!

Anywho, glad you're here and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JMDChiefs58 View Post
    Welcome JMD.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234