Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

Default Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
    I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
    I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
    Anywho, I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Well, if you make it up this way during the season let me know.
    We can go to The Lodge and watch Sunday Ticket; I'll buy the first round!
    Thanks, but with my limited time at home, Sunday belongs to my wife and kid. You live in a beautiful part of the state though!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Welcome aboard. I'm also out in Arizona, but I'm a transplanted 49er fan.
    Resistance is futile my young padawan.

Oh, and welcome aboard Darth CarlSatan!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Resistance is futile my young padawan.
    ...coming from probably the only guy around here outside of TS that can call me young.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Default Welcome

Did some one say free I am in..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
    I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
    I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
    Anywho, I look forward to getting to know everybody!
    Stinkin Coalition transplant. :sarek: :character00178:

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Stinkin Coalition transplant. :sarek: :character00178:
    More like "Coalition Escapee"!

This board is SO much better. It's amazing what you can get done when your not clicking email notifications every ten seconds just to read someones asinine nonsense!
    Wheeeeee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Thanks, but with my limited time at home, Sunday belongs to my wife and kid. You live in a beautiful part of the state though!
    Congratulations on having a wife.

And same to you Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Congratulations on having a wife.

And same to you Canada.
    Thanks bro...

Welcome. Also congrats to Coach (just saw another thread where he said, "my wife" too) :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast