Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titan Fan

Default Titan Fan

Hello all, I'm a Titan fan but not here to talk any trash. Just wanted to come on and learn a bit more about the Chiefs.

I think your fans are awesome..the staduim all in red is great!

I wish ya'll luck on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by theartofwar View Post
    Hello all, I'm a Titan fan but not here to talk any trash. Just wanted to come on and learn a bit more about the Chiefs.

\

Thanks. Let me warn you though, some folks around here get pretty salty about opponents' fans even showing their faces here.

But I hope that you won't let that deter you from spending some time here. The majority is a pretty friendly group. We generally just attack Herm Edwards, Carl Peterson and each other.

Welcome to the crowd. Feel free to stick around and talk some football.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Originally Posted by theartofwar

We are a friendly bunch except when we are on a complaining binge which is, like, all the time lately. I hesitate to say good luck on Sunday's game for fear that it will wreck our own luck but I do welcome you to the crowd. No matter how bad the chiefs might be, us fans all have chief hearts. When they are hurting, we are hurting.
    I bet you feel the same way about the titans.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-16-2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    We are a friendly bunch except when we are on a complaining binge which is, like, all the time lately. I hesitate to say good luck on Sunday's game for fear that it will wreck our own luck but I do welcome you to the crowd. No matter how bad the chiefs might be, us fans all have chief hearts. When they are hurting, we are hurting.
    I bet you feel the same way about the titans.
    O M G!!!

You are such a chick!

Welcome to the Crowd!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by theartofwar View Post

To the Chiefs Crowd! To a great game with no injuries!

Hey all, another MO Titans fan here. I'll be visiting your house for the first time on Sunday. Really looking forward the Arrowhead experience, I hear it is a must at least once in a lifetime. Best of luck to both teams and I hope we get a good game.

I'll be there representing the Titans this week, but when we don't play each other I'm always in on the conversations about the team, like Herm and Carl must go!! I guess I'll be that little speck of blue out there, lol.

I'll be with a couple fo friends that are diehard Chiefs fans, so I expect some ribbing. Like I told them, I hope ya'll get on a winning streak...just not this week ;)

good luck ya'll!!

Titan Fan since 1978 - Earl Campbell's rookie season.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcatt64 View Post

Titan Fan since 1978 - Earl Campbell's rookie season.
    So you were a Houston Oilers fan. I wondered if there's any Houston Oilers fans who stayed fans of the Tennessee Oilers and still stayed fans when they changed the name to Titans. I guess most Oilers fans in Houston now root for the Texans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast