Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You know whats really embarrassing????

Default You know whats really embarrassing????

These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!
    Not trying to be negative, But im sorry, that to be 1 of the worse games I saw. The O-line couldnt even come close to picking up the blitz to give Huard anything close to having time to throw. Yes, Huard played like he was very nervous in the pocket. LJ couldnt find a hole even if the O-line did open a small one. Niether could Charles for that matter. Clark Hunt has given even MORE independence to Carl and Herm than his dad did. I hope he is doing that to give them the rope to hang themselves. We have some talent and some promising prospects. Even the ones that stink we are stuck with for now. I blame Clark for this more than anything. He is to distant of a owner and I feel now is the time for him to buy out atleast Carl's and Herm's contracts. If we are going to rebuild? Then do it! By the way, if this is to negative of a reply? Then maybe we can get a thread where we just talk about happy thoughts thats unrelated to the Chiefs. I wouldnt be opposed to that but lets face it. This IS a Chiefs website. So we are not always going to agree!

Greg, you can say my name its ok I can take man.... Im just really tired of reading the crap you post day in and day out on this forum... You guys be critical, by all means go ahead... But dont jump on me if I choose to answer back the way I do as well... Remember we are all "fans" so I have the right to my opinion if I disagree with someone just like you do...

Losing sucks I hate it, Im usually miserable for a couple of days but then I get over it... I dont hop on here the second after a loss and start threads about how terrible my team is... Do you really think I cant read the scoreboard??? BTW I have directtv so I watch all of the games, do you not think I see how bad the team has played in some games????
    I tried to tell them that this would happen, Garcia. But they wouldn't listen.

Seriously, if you're "Really tired of reading" the negativity, maybe you can identify the thread-starters.

When the title says "When is coaching going tobe held accountable?", "Embarassing", or "Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!" perhaps you will be able to bring yourself to avoid the torture of reading the thread.

I mean, as opposed to getting yourself all worked-up to where you feel the need to tell folks how you are the superior fan, because they aren't real fans.

I hope my advice helps. But I really don't mind if you get salty sometimes. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Homers have never liked the realists.
    Why do you assume the negativity = reality? That is why I don't like the negativity...you passs that off as knowledge. Being negative is not in any way the same thing as being right. Are you saying that Homers are wrong all the time? Maybe we should be the Homers and the Whiners.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Why do you assume the negativity = reality? That is why I don't like the negativity...you passs that off as knowledge. Being negative is not in any way the same thing as being right. Are you saying that Homers are wrong all the time? Maybe we should be the Homers and the Whiners.
    I usually try to post something optimistic when im being critical of whatever we are talking about. That said, I am feverishly searching my brain for something to come up with for yesterdays game other than TG finally got the record. Can we be on both sides between Homers and Whiners?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I usually try to post something optimistic when im being critical of whatever we are talking about. That said, I am feverishly searching my brain for something to come up with for yesterdays game other than TG finally got the record. Can we be on both sides between Homers and Whiners?
    Sure!! You want something positive about yesterdays game....I didn't have to go to work, I had three cases of beer, a ton of food and I got to watch Chiefs football!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Again, you create a post to whine about whiners. You are being just as negative as the people you are bashing, except you are directing it at a different venue.

I think you need to direct your negativity towards something other than Fans who want more than what they have been seeing. They care, they love this team and they expect more. It is not their fault that they wan't more.

Sure!! You want something positive about yesterdays game....I didn't have to go to work, I had three cases of beer, a ton of food and I got to watch Chiefs football!!
    I HAD TO WORK! You B*s*a*d Bragging Damned Canadien!

I HAD TO WORK! You B*s*a*d Bragging Damned Canadien!
    Feel free to swing by any Sunday. I will have a cold one and a raKC of ribs waiting for ya!!

Feel free to swing by any Sunday. I will have a cold one and a raKC of ribs waiting for ya!!
    Might as well just move then! Have an extra room?

Might as well just move then! Have an extra room?
    I have a garage with a wood burning stove, full 6'x8' bar, beer fridge, 4 lazy boys and a pool table. Will that be OK?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast