Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Default Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Some of you know how aggressive and stupidly passionate I can be when it comes to the Chiefs. Many times Im offended when one of you guys says negative things about Herm or Larry or anybody on the Chiefs for that matter. I still believe that some Chiefs fans out thier will never have anything nice to say about the team, which I always thought was wierd. But, I have no choice today. Herm has proved me wrong. His intentions are great. His drafting is even good. Thats were it ends. This roster is not THIS bad. OK.... the O-line, especially without Albert, IS this bad, but the entire team is not THIS bad. I hold the coaches 100% responsible. Rebuilding is OK. Taking one of the proudest franchises in football and turning it into mash potatoes is not! This is the worst football I have ever seen played by any Chiefs team, EVER. After watching today, Im shocked and blown away that we beat the Bronco's. Herm has to go. I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH AND IM VERY EMBARRASSED. The bottomline: Somebody HAS to be accountable for this loss. Somebody IS at fault. Sorry Herm fans, I am not in the club anymore.
    LARRY JOHNSON 7 carries? Are you serious? 7 carries? They stopped running the ball before the 1st quarter ended. We cant even pass when they have 8 in the box. By the middle of the 3rd quarter our defense had been on the field longer than they were the whole game last sunday. We had something like 25 yards and 1 first down in the 1st half! That could be an NFL record. If not, its close.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Ah, it will take just one more good game or win to get you forgetting about this post.

If it took one game for you to realize Herm was an idiot, it will take one game to convince you differently.
    Bingo, I've stayed consistent in my belief that I want Herm and CP out of here, and it'd take a miracle to change that. One game, either way, doesn't sway me at all. If you change like this after one game, then you'll go back to loving Herm after we get another convincing win, then vice-versa.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Hey buddy, you and I had some good arguments about this. And nobody can say you didn't give them all the support anybody could have. And I thought maybe I did jump off the Herm band wagon a little too early. But I agree, we have some good players, and Herm found them. But he can't F'n coach them. He's a good scout, he's the worst head coach in football, and I'm not just talking about the Pros. They almost never have a game plan, they can't ever adjust. Whatever plan he does have he scraps 10 minutes into a game. He never believes his team can win, so why should his team believe it. Gawd he's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Hey buddy, you and I had some good arguments about this. And nobody can say you didn't give them all the support anybody could have. And I thought maybe I did jump off the Herm band wagon a little too early. But I agree, we have some good players, and Herm found them. But he can't F'n coach them. He's a good scout, he's the worst head coach in football, and I'm not just talking about the Pros. They almost never have a game plan, they can't ever adjust. Whatever plan he does have he scraps 10 minutes into a game. He never believes his team can win, so why should his team believe it. Gawd he's awful.
    For Herm's game plans to work, everything has to be perfect, right from the start. If the defense stinks, or we can't runt he ball, then his plan gets shot almost immediately. Everything just managed to click against the Broncos.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    For Herm's game plans to work, everything has to be perfect, right from the start. If the defense stinks, or we can't runt he ball, then his plan gets shot almost immediately. Everything just managed to click against the Broncos.
    The chiefs didn't do anything miraculous when they played Denver, Denver just had a day that they were worse than the chiefs.

God bless the CHIEFS with the ability to be powerful, kicking heiney when needed.

Amen
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Nah. I will never give up. I may get down on my team but will never give up.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Nah. I will never give up. I may get down on my team but will never give up.
    Me neither, when I moved to Florida briefly I was scared that I couldn't love the Tampa Bay team even close to how I love the chiefs. In fact, the chiefs were the reason why I came back to Kansas. I couldn't imagine not watching the chiefs on tv besides when they might play Tampa Bay.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The members of this site that I appear to hate the most (Except Timmy) are actually my favorite members in many ways.

Just look at TC (Texaschief). We bash every opinion that one another expresses. And I F***ing dig that!

The discussion loses something when both parties are in agreeance. I enjoy the friction.

I still have members that I generally get along with. But I don't think that anyone here can say that I haven't ticked them off at some point.

It's certainly nothing malicious. I just want conversation to have some FIRE in it.

If things were going really well with The Chiefs, I would have to go out trolling Donkos sites, just for some opposing views.

If you don't like that, I understand. You can either try not to bother with me, or there is always the 'ignore' feature.
    So does that mean you really like me? Hmm imagine the possibilities. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I dont always agree with you in what you say but, thats what I appreciate about you and would even sit down and have several beers with you. I do agree that this is alot of Herms fault but not all. Herm AND Carl decided to go into TOTAL rebuild mode. Very few vets to help train the rookies or younger players. You cant expect TG to train the O-line guys or other players that are in a position that he dont play. Clark Hunt allowed this to happen. Yes, Lamar gave alot of lea-way (sp?) to Carl, but this is absolutely rediculous. I know Clark said he told Carl and Herm have to have a better season but when is he going to call it quits?
    Thanks. You too man

Bingo, I've stayed consistent in my belief that I want Herm and CP out of here, and it'd take a miracle to change that. One game, either way, doesn't sway me at all. If you change like this after one game, then you'll go back to loving Herm after we get another convincing win, then vice-versa.
    I dont think you understand where Im at right now. I was thinkin that we would pull it together as the season went on. After Denver I thought it was time. I was wrong. Ive watched football for a very long time and never remember anything like this. Im done.

I tried giving Herm a chance, but I shut the door on him in the middle of last season. Once judgement is made, it is hard to convince me other wise.

The continued collapse of this team is only supporting my discontent for Herm and CP.

I returned my season tickets last year vowing never to purchase another ticket until both Herm and CP are gone. I think I made that pretty clear in the tailgate thread for the home opener also.

I still love this team, and want them to win, because last week felt so good beating the donkies but it is time for a change.
    Last edited by Seek; 10-07-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast