Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Default Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Some of you know how aggressive and stupidly passionate I can be when it comes to the Chiefs. Many times Im offended when one of you guys says negative things about Herm or Larry or anybody on the Chiefs for that matter. I still believe that some Chiefs fans out thier will never have anything nice to say about the team, which I always thought was wierd. But, I have no choice today. Herm has proved me wrong. His intentions are great. His drafting is even good. Thats were it ends. This roster is not THIS bad. OK.... the O-line, especially without Albert, IS this bad, but the entire team is not THIS bad. I hold the coaches 100% responsible. Rebuilding is OK. Taking one of the proudest franchises in football and turning it into mash potatoes is not! This is the worst football I have ever seen played by any Chiefs team, EVER. After watching today, Im shocked and blown away that we beat the Bronco's. Herm has to go. I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH AND IM VERY EMBARRASSED. The bottomline: Somebody HAS to be accountable for this loss. Somebody IS at fault. Sorry Herm fans, I am not in the club anymore.
    LARRY JOHNSON 7 carries? Are you serious? 7 carries? They stopped running the ball before the 1st quarter ended. We cant even pass when they have 8 in the box. By the middle of the 3rd quarter our defense had been on the field longer than they were the whole game last sunday. We had something like 25 yards and 1 first down in the 1st half! That could be an NFL record. If not, its close.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Yes, Lamar gave alot of lee-way* to Carl, but this is absolutely ridiculous*.
    I'm sure that Lamar had some check and balance system in use even if it meant putting a spy on him.

I know Clark said he told Carl and Herm have to have a better season but when is he going to call it quits?
    Like how many years will he let the chiefs be the laughing stock of the football league?

* - Sorry about the corrections marked with an (*). I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-07-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: punctuation
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    So does that mean you really like me? Hmm imagine the possibilities. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I tried giving Herm a chance, but I shut the door on him in the middle of last season. Once judgement is made, it is hard to convince me other wise.

The continued collapse of this team is only supporting my discontent for Herm and CP.

I returned my season tickets last year vowing never to purchase another ticket until both Herm and CP are gone. I think I made that pretty clear in the tailgate thread for the home opener also.

I still love this team, and want them to win, because last week felt so good beating the donkies but it is time for a change.
    I couldn't have said this any better. Rep added.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123