Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Default Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW!

Some of you know how aggressive and stupidly passionate I can be when it comes to the Chiefs. Many times Im offended when one of you guys says negative things about Herm or Larry or anybody on the Chiefs for that matter. I still believe that some Chiefs fans out thier will never have anything nice to say about the team, which I always thought was wierd. But, I have no choice today. Herm has proved me wrong. His intentions are great. His drafting is even good. Thats were it ends. This roster is not THIS bad. OK.... the O-line, especially without Albert, IS this bad, but the entire team is not THIS bad. I hold the coaches 100% responsible. Rebuilding is OK. Taking one of the proudest franchises in football and turning it into mash potatoes is not! This is the worst football I have ever seen played by any Chiefs team, EVER. After watching today, Im shocked and blown away that we beat the Bronco's. Herm has to go. I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH AND IM VERY EMBARRASSED. The bottomline: Somebody HAS to be accountable for this loss. Somebody IS at fault. Sorry Herm fans, I am not in the club anymore.
    LARRY JOHNSON 7 carries? Are you serious? 7 carries? They stopped running the ball before the 1st quarter ended. We cant even pass when they have 8 in the box. By the middle of the 3rd quarter our defense had been on the field longer than they were the whole game last sunday. We had something like 25 yards and 1 first down in the 1st half! That could be an NFL record. If not, its close.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Some of you know how aggressive and stupidly passionate I can be when it comes to the Chiefs. Many times Im offended when one of you guys says negative things about Herm or Larry or anybody on the Chiefs for that matter. I still believe that some Chiefs fans out thier will never have anything nice to say about the team, which I always thought was wierd. But, I have no choice today. Herm has proved me wrong. His intentions are great. His drafting is even good. Thats were it ends. This roster is not THIS bad. OK.... the O-line, especially without Albert, IS this bad, but the entire team is not THIS bad. I hold the coaches 100% responsible. Rebuilding is OK. Taking one of the proudest franchises in football and turning it into mash potatoes is not! This is the worst football I have ever seen played by any Chiefs team, EVER. After watching today, Im shocked and blown away that we beat the Bronco's. Herm has to go. I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH AND IM VERY EMBARRASSED. The bottomline: Somebody HAS to be accountable for this loss. Somebody IS at fault. Sorry Herm fans, I am not in the club anymore.
    LARRY JOHNSON 7 carries? Are you serious? 7 carries? They stopped running the ball before the 1st quarter ended. We cant even pass when they have 8 in the box. By the middle of the 3rd quarter our defense had been on the field longer than they were the whole game last sunday. We had something like 25 yards and 1 first down in the 1st half! That could be an NFL record. If not, its close.
    I dont always agree with you in what you say but, thats what I appreciate about you and would even sit down and have several beers with you. I do agree that this is alot of Herms fault but not all. Herm AND Carl decided to go into TOTAL rebuild mode. Very few vets to help train the rookies or younger players. You cant expect TG to train the O-line guys or other players that are in a position that he dont play. Clark Hunt allowed this to happen. Yes, Lamar gave alot of lea-way (sp?) to Carl, but this is absolutely rediculous. I know Clark said he told Carl and Herm have to have a better season but when is he going to call it quits?

The members of this site that I appear to hate the most (Except Timmy) are actually my favorite members in many ways.

Just look at TC (Texaschief). We bash every opinion that one another expresses. And I F***ing dig that!

The discussion loses something when both parties are in agreeance. I enjoy the friction.

I still have members that I generally get along with. But I don't think that anyone here can say that I haven't ticked them off at some point.

It's certainly nothing malicious. I just want conversation to have some FIRE in it.

If things were going really well with The Chiefs, I would have to go out trolling Donkos sites, just for some opposing views.

If you don't like that, I understand. You can either try not to bother with me, or there is always the 'ignore' feature.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The members of this site that I appear to hate the most (Except Timmy) are actually my favorite members in many ways.

Just look at TC (Texaschief). We bash every opinion that one another expresses. And I F***ing dig that!

The discussion loses something when both parties are in agreeance. I enjoy the friction.

I still have members that I generally get along with. But I don't think that anyone here can say that I haven't ticked them off at some point.

It's certainly nothing malicious. I just want conversation to have some FIRE in it.

If things were going really well with The Chiefs, I would have to go out trolling Donkos sites, just for some opposing views.

If you don't like that, I understand. You can either try not to bother with me, or there is always the 'ignore' feature.
    :sign0090:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    :sign0090:
    I remembered, on Sat. night, why I rarely drink in public.

You guys think I am an a***ole on here?

Try putting up with me when I am drunk!

I remembered, on Sat. night, why I rarely drink in public.

You guys think I am an a***ole on here?

Try putting up with me when I am drunk!
    We will, at the next Chiefs Crowd game day week end long party, next season. You had better be there! You will fit right in with all of us.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-06-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We will, at the next Chiefs Crowd game day week end long party, next season. You had better be there! You will fit right in with all of us.
    I will, again, buy a ticket. But I have begun to wonder if there isn't some hidden force keeping me away on purpose.

I hate to see you broken like this. Yes we all are critical and I will be the first to tell you I told you so, but you have to be able to temper your anger with being a proud fan.

That is what I would like to say I do. I can be critical and will be critical when I see stupidity on this team. These young players are at a very critical point in their careers, mishandled, and these guys who look really good right now, will never be anything.

That is what we are up against here, we have thrown away our team to rebuild here, and we have put our faith in a coach who has proven that he cannot get the job done.

Carl, well he is a liability when it comes to getting these kids to resign if they become the studs they should be. His negotiation tactics and the way he treats his players is assinine. These kids are going to pick up on that and this will be a problem down the road.

If for no other reason, and there are a lot of others, management needs to be changed.

I will, again, buy a ticket. But I have begun to wonder if there isn't some hidden force keeping me away on purpose.
    Well I do not believe in that, bad luck maybe, because if were not for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Ah, it will take just one more good game or win to get you forgetting about this post.

If it took one game for you to realize Herm was an idiot, it will take one game to convince you differently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast