Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am truly at a loss...

Default I am truly at a loss...

Before this game, I thought I had a pretty good bead on what was happening at One Arrowhead Drive. I thought the games leading up to Denver were a combination of Brodie's injury holding back true evaluation of what each guy could and could not do, and not enough real-time, "team-time" together.

I thought Herm and Chan were coaxing these guys along slowly, making sure they had mastered the basics before really opening up the Playbook.

I was wrong.

My hands are firmly thrown up in the air; I couldn't even begin to give you an inkling of an idea as to what the hell we are doing. I know we have talent, and I know we can play. What I don't know is why we can not play well consistently.

Somethin' ain't right in River City...

By the way, I'm new here so "Hey" to all of my fellow fans.

Welcome to ChiefsCrowd, Darth. Most people around here will agree with you. At one Arrowhead Drive, sh!t doesn't roll downhill. It stays stacked up in CP's office.
    Time to bring in the shovels....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Welcome to ChiefsCrowd, Darth. Most people around here will agree with you. At one Arrowhead Drive, sh!t doesn't roll downhill. It stays stacked up in CP's office.
    Thanks Bike; glad to be here. I think it's a given that we can expect Carl to be gone at the end of his contract( maybe sooner if Clark is a man of his word ), but I'm now starting to wonder if Herm has lost control of his players.

I mean, even Gunther got a few wins out of his guys! I really hate the idea of all this young talent losing faith in the Franchise so soon in their careers; it's a shame.

Well, I've said before, its not necessarily all Herms fault for the mess we are in. Its more Carls' fault for bringing him here in the first place...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    You know come to think about it, Clark comes from a affluent family, maybe he doesn't know how to shovel sh!t, maybe doesn't have a shovel, I have one, maybe we all need to bring our shovels and help him clean out cp' office?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Thanks Bike; glad to be here. I think it's a given that we can expect Carl to be gone at the end of his contract( maybe sooner if Clark is a man of his word ), but I'm now starting to wonder if Herm has lost control of his players.

I mean, even Gunther got a few wins out of his guys! I really hate the idea of all this young talent losing faith in the Franchise so soon in their careers; it's a shame.
    Please check out the Introduce yourself to the Crowd thread.
    to the Chiefs Crowd!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-06-2008 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Please check out the Introduce yourself to the Crowd thread.
    I did Tornado, AND I even made an introductory post. It said the post was "pending approval".

I'm not getting email notifications on replies to my post, though I'm pretty sure my settings are correct.
    AND, I'm still working on getting my sig to show up.
    Moving in to a new house is HARD work! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I did Tornado, AND I even made an introductory post. It said the post was "pending approval".

I'm not getting email notifications on replies to my post, though I'm pretty sure my settings are correct.
    AND, I'm still working on getting my sig to show up.
    Moving in to a new house is HARD work! :)
    If that is the case you should not have been able to post at all unless approved.
    ( Coach better check that out!),
    Darth we have been getting plastered by spammers new members join and then spam us. So Coach is working on fixing that, I quess I am supprised you was able to start a thread if you were not approved. I do not know what all Coach has done to fix our problems, but I know he is working on it.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-06-2008 at 02:58 AM.

Well, rest-assured I am NO spammer, just a long-time fan trying to find a new crew to hang with.

They're also having that problem at the Coalition; you'll get a notification in your email about a new topic, and it's a bunch of "un-savory, non-football related material", shall we say?

Anywho, nice to meet you and hopefully I can get my notifications by email to start working.

Wait; I just figured it out!

Well then you are most welcome here my fellow Chief fan!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast